#1
Since yesterday, after I turn my amp on and play - after about a minute I lose my volume by at least half of it and my tone becomes alot less full.
My friend told me its prolly my battery in the guitar starting to die on me.
So could there be any other options into why this is happening?
#2
It sounds like the batteries. Remember when you had a gameboy and the batteries died, you could take them out switch them around and then turn it back on for another few minutes? Same kind of deal. Either way, it's your batteries, if you have an active, of course.
#5
If your bass has active pickups, I would start by changing the battery, if that doesn't help then you've got a more serious problem. Change the battery and see if it helps.
#6
Quote by Angelgiest
is the amp a tube amp?
the tube (s) might be going out

Nah it aint a tube amp.

Its prolly the batteries like jazz said(thx btw), do batteries usually need changing every year or so?
#7
It depends how long you have your bass plugged in.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
#9
Quote by Waters?
Nah it aint a tube amp.

Its prolly the batteries like jazz said(thx btw), do batteries usually need changing every year or so?

I change my battery about once every 3-5 months. But I play a lot. and I leave my bass plugged in for about 3 hours, every sunday.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.


Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
#10
Thx guys it was my battery, after I replaced it I stayed in good volume and tone.