So this year I failed Spanish I because my Spanish teacher never accepted my work and didn't want to help me bring my grade up when I asked for her help. But oh well, because now I get to take any elective I want at my local community college to make up for the credits . So right now I'm thinking of taking something to do with music. Either Beginner Guitar (never bad to go over the basics) or Music Theory I (I'm a theory noob). But I'm also interested in learning how to use recording softwares and be able to do basic work as my band's producer. But if there's any other interesting courses you can suggest fire away. Thanks much pit.
PS There's no classes about fapping at El Camino... shame .
Theory.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Theory ftw
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Quote by metaldud536
Music theory and Pokemon mastery.

yeah i dunno my friend got into pokemon mastery and he's never been the same.
most of it is just trying to understand wtf they are saying.
Quote by GoWithTheFlow
yeah i dunno my friend got into pokemon mastery and he's never been the same.
most of it is just trying to understand wtf they are saying.

Obviously, Pika-Pika means "I'm horny" And Pika-CHUUUU means:

"Logic is the study of the principles of valid inference and demonstration. The word derives from Greek λογική (logike), fem. of λογικός (logikos), "possessed of reason, intellectual, dialectical, argumentative", from λόγος logos, "word, thought, idea, argument, account, reason, or principle".[1][2]

As a formal science, logic investigates and classifies the structure of statements and arguments, both through the study of formal systems of inference and through the study of arguments in natural language. The field of logic ranges from core topics such as the study of validity, fallacies and paradoxes, to specialized analysis of reasoning using probability and to arguments involving causality. Logic is also commonly used today in argumentation theory.[3]"
Quote by metaldud536
Obviously, Pika-Pika means "I'm horny" And Pika-CHUUUU means:

"Logic is the study of the principles of valid inference and demonstration. The word derives from Greek λογική (logike), fem. of λογικός (logikos), "possessed of reason, intellectual, dialectical, argumentative", from λόγος logos, "word, thought, idea, argument, account, reason, or principle".[1][2]

As a formal science, logic investigates and classifies the structure of statements and arguments, both through the study of formal systems of inference and through the study of arguments in natural language. The field of logic ranges from core topics such as the study of validity, fallacies and paradoxes, to specialized analysis of reasoning using probability and to arguments involving causality. Logic is also commonly used today in argumentation theory.[3]"

Of course of course! How could I not know? Pikachu has had so much to say, I must speak to him!
But for cereal, I think I'll go with theory. Thanks all .