Work 50 hours a week.
All your base are belong to us.
...on the road to viridian city
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

I'ma going to B.C.!! where I used to live..

I will make this the most awesome ever!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Im joining Metaldud

Joos gotz to belive in teh hart of teh cards...eh?!
Quote by TheDestroyerX
this album rapes my ear pussies

Quote by shenanigans

I feel like sigging that

Quote by TheDestroyerX
me too!
Quote by metaldud536
Im going to Duelist Kingdom to face off with Pegasus.

and there i was waiting for another starwars reference.... damnit not this time....

well i might be off to korriban for a good kolto bath... if they ever got rid of those damn firaxian sharks...
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Hopefully, I'll be spending a ****load of time with one of my best friends before she goes to a different school next year.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
No doubt, be depressed a bit :/ ....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Drinking down at the river and trying to kiss the fannys of slags.
Go to Florida and try to make some money.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
my summer started last month, and all i have been doing is sleeping.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Work, play guitar, and do a bit of gaming. I'm also going to be getting a new guitar sometime soon hopefully.
Aaaah, summer....I've waited so long for this!

Feels like it's already started for me actually, as Uni's been finished for weeks, and it's been really sunny this month (which is rare, considering I live in Scotland).

I don't actually have much planned for the summer though.....I know I'll be drinking and hanging out with my friends a lot, but in what circumstances? I'm planning on making a few random trips to random places around the country, and spending the day there getting drunk. And that sort of thing.

I'll have to get a job as well though, and probably work for about 30 hours a week to earn enough money to get by.....which sucks, but it has to be done.

I'm hoping it's a great summer though, I've been trying to make this year as fun as possible. So far, I'm doing pretty well, and it would be a shame to waste the summer, considering I spend all year waiting for it.
California sunlight, sweet Calcutta rain, Honolulu star-bright, the song remains the same.

Casting quarters into wells that hold our dreams.

Believe in the freedom of music.

With our love, we could save the world.
It's already summer for me.
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Moving to a new city, then vacation to Hawaii, then a job as a boat builder if all goes well.
Quote by Slut
Nobody likes you and your opinion on life does not matter. Also your sister is pregnant with my child.
PARTY AT CHENA LAKES!!! The ice is almost all melted and soon we'll be able to go swimming. There shall be many bon fires! I got a new boat this past winter and I can't wait to go halibut fishing in Valdez a little later on. Woot!
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately