After finally deciding to return my EX50 which I recieved the other day, on wednesday and yesterday discovering it had become faulty, the guy said I can return it for a new one, of a EX50. But, after discovering that the EX50 is a Bad Guitar, looking at Wood type, Pickups, and craftmanship ect, I've decided I might use the cost of the EX50 and add about £310 Pounds to get a Olympic White EX400, which I heard is absolutely awesome.

I'm currently using a Line6 Spider III 75 Watt amp which I've had no trouble with, But I hear people saying, 'You won't benefit from the Pickups as much with that amp'.

I don't see what the problem is. But I really need to get a new Guitar, and the EX400 is the only one that I can see fits my style. Heavy Metal/Thrash/Hard-rock/classic rock.

I'm probably gonna get a new amp around september time for my birthday, and I'm just coming here to ask for some advice on this little issue.

SOS.

Ta in advance.
ΙΓΘΝζΑ
か゚つてへこ
yeah. they're nice guitars. I was considering one. But I play way more varied styles all over the shop, so you know went against it. Liked it for metal though.
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
there incredible guitars