It's not too too much of a shopping spree, but I randomly want to spend $100-150 (Canadian) on a new pedal. Look at my list in my sig. Recommendations?
2005 MIA Fender Telecaster
Dunlop Hendrix Wah Sig.
Ibanez T-808
Fulltone OCD
Big Muff Pi w/Tone Wicker
Fulltone Mini DejaVibe
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Catalinbread Sagrado Poblano Boost
50W Kustom Defender
What sort of music are you looking to play (id suggest saving for a tube amp....)
Pow-Chika-Wah-Wah
Pow-Chika-Chika-Wah-wah
i want a tube amp soon. i think im getting one for a grad present. I play just about anything. Nothing metal. I like more modern rock (Against Me!, The Matches, Motion City Soundtrack) Like cool tones. Any suggestions will be considered
Dunlop Hendrix Wah Sig.
Ibanez T-808
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Mini DejaVibe
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
50W Kustom Defender
im pretty sure the guy from the matches uses a ts9, muff and line 6 delay
Pow-Chika-Wah-Wah
Pow-Chika-Chika-Wah-wah
any more suggestions?
Dunlop Hendrix Wah Sig.
Ibanez T-808
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Mini DejaVibe
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
50W Kustom Defender
Is your Hendrix wah one of the new ones, or one of the old ones with the fuzz built in?

If not...a fuzzface or some other form of a fuzz pedal; can't go wrong with 'em.
its one of the newer ones, but not the newest. a fuzz in not built in. great idea
Dunlop Hendrix Wah Sig.
Ibanez T-808
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Mini DejaVibe
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
50W Kustom Defender
is a good delay a deluxe memory man because it's analog? because a lot of pros use the line 6 delay which is completely digital. If i were to get a good fuzz, is there one anyone can reccomend?
Dunlop Hendrix Wah Sig.
Ibanez T-808
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Mini DejaVibe
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
50W Kustom Defender
Get a fuzz pedal, maybe a NYC Big Muff (that's my favorite) then when you EQ it right, you can play the synth parts from Motion City songs and it sounds killer. That's one of my favorite uses for my muff.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
really? i can achieve synth-ish sounds from the big muff? i knew it was a fuzz, but i never knew it could get tones that intense
Dunlop Hendrix Wah Sig.
Ibanez T-808
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Mini DejaVibe
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
50W Kustom Defender
Well kind of. One of the most popular synth setting is saw wave, and that's basically what a fuzz is. You just have to set the tone really high. It sounds especially good with a telecaster, which I see that you have. If I'm feeling productive in a little bit, I may record some sound clips for you.

Edit: Also, it helps if you activate a wah and set it somewhere in the middle. Now luckily for you, we have the same wah pedal. Crazy. I'll record some clips now so you can see what I mean.

Edit2: I put up some reallllly bad clips of me trying to emulate a synth. I don't have my mics or mixer, so this is from my macbook mic which is NOT very good at capturing what's actually coming out of my amp. You might get the idea, though.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Last edited by Sid McCall at May 24, 2008,
Good call. It sounds really good. Definitely getting one of those Any more suggestions?
Dunlop Hendrix Wah Sig.
Ibanez T-808
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Mini DejaVibe
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
50W Kustom Defender