My sister's cat just spotted a fly on a windowsill, jumped up, started swatting it, then caught it between her claw and the window screen, slammed it against the wall, and then ate it. That is pretty badass.

anyone else have any interesting examples of house cats being deadly killers?
my cat was crawling up towards a bunch of birds in the grass
stealthly
and then BAM she runs towards them birds scatter, and as a result ends up with a bird in her mouth ( aka catching it mid air)
but then i ran up to my cat and hit her to the bird would fly away
that bird was lucky IMO
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
No.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by kdkiernan
no because theyre not... just pathetic

Bull ****.

Cats are the most awesome of all house pets, if you get a good one that is. I have a fat retarded cat that meows all the time. I've trained him a bit though (can make him jump up on things and stuff). Our older cat (which has no tail) was pretty badass when she was younger. every month or so we'd find a bird on our porch, her gift to us.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
my cat developed a new strain of anthrax and unleashed it on the world... look out
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
My cat killed a mole, a bird and a few mice in like a week once.....and we've found it in a closed drawer before....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Before my cat died (of old age, cause it was 18 years old) it used to leave dead mice/rats/gophers on our front porch almost every day.
My friends cat smokes, wears a leather jacket and swears at me when i look at it.He is really fat so it makes it even more funny.
A bat got into my house one day scaring the hell out of everyone inside(including myself). Naturally, my cat loving anything flying around proceeded to jump up and down trying to get it. Finally, it jumped off a small ledge catching it in his mouth.

Thankfully the bat didn't have rabies.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by OneOfTheseDays
My friends cat smokes, wears a leather jacket and swears at me when i look at it.He is really fat so it makes it even more funny.

Well I was winning but after your post my cat isn't the most badass. Reason being, my cat studies hard in high school and is in charge of youth chili cook-offs. He also got a yellow live-strong bracelet to support cancer research. Hes a good cat, but not BA like yours.
We're only strays.
my cat likes to kill cockroaches...he stares at it for a sec and then takes it out and leaves it for dead all mangled up.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by Gnomefry
I wish my cat was that awesome. They are cute but, they sit on my face when i'm sleeping.

i know all too well how you feel
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
Housecats are like the FURTHEST thing from badass. So it killed a fly, whoop de do. My dog eats hornets.

Wait a minute...
D:
Signature.
One of my cats killed a rabbit once, and left it's body on the door mat. Yep, it had no head. My present cat catches mice and lets them go in the house. They get behind the washing machine, eat the washing powder and die.
TRANSFORMICE

My cat is awesome. She eats things that fly and I've trained her so that if there's a fly or something in the house I pick her up and she jumps off of me and eats it. She also caugh 2 snakes and left them in the house for me and the fam to pick up. And she's killed more birds than KFC and a few rabbits.

And she beats the **** out of my sister's cat, which is a boy and mine is a girl.

My other cat that died in march (old age, she was 17) killed a rabbit and completely cut it in half with her mouth. That was pretty ****ed up seeing that when you're like 10.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
My cat is always torturing some little critter, from mice to voles to birds, etc. He is a damn good little hunter and I have yet to see a single pest in our house. Everyday he catches something new.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

My cat created evil. He also likes to sleep in the dirty-clothes hamper.
PSN: snakeXdoctor

Quote by OneOfTheseDays
I got a piece of wool and started dragging it along the floor, expecting my cat to chase it. My cat just looked up at me, then gave me this “you're a moron” look, then walked off.
Quote by Rhythm__Guitar
I got a piece of wool and started dragging it along the floor, expecting my cat to chase it. My cat just looked up at me, then gave me this “you're a moron” look, then walked off.

Try using a laser pointer. I've never met a cat who could resist.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

My cat picks fights with me.
he has...
- jumped me from the roof
-done a flying leap at my testiculars
-gotten inside my shirt to attack me
-attacked my amp while I was playing
-rolled his eyes (this just makes me laugh, though)

and then he's nice and happy for a week or so.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
When my cat fights with me he goes for the veins on my wrists.

Cats know man!
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...