have u bought one, if so is it actually a good guitar?
ADD

Check out my self-recorded demos on my profile!!! C4C

Separation is an illusion.
Looks pretty good, actually.

But I wouldn't trust it, not over the internet anyway.
the GREAT SOLID ALDER WOOD 6 STRINGS ELECTRIC GT7337
is an alder body so you get a bigger selection of genre's including metal,classic rock ,and almost anything you will ever want to play
Last edited by jerguitar_wiz at May 24, 2008,
they come in a gig bag that is really thick and i use on all my guitars and at $2 for the whole set it is a great guitar it even has a floyd rose i mean how awesome is thatand its got 24 frets and the lower horn is out enough you can reach all 24 frets
Last edited by jerguitar_wiz at May 24, 2008,
two things

1. no ebay links

2. these guitars are crap, and if you guys do research youll find that out.....
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter c1 hellraiser fr (Tremelo-NO)

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
and it has string locks on the neck the builder (Antoniotsai)said The inlays consist of several hundred pieces of mother-or-pearl and abalone

you r paying $1 or so for a custom guitar
damn that looks good. now do you work for them or something? (you post as if you're pitching a sale.) or have you bought from them? cause it's tempting.
and was trying to help people out but you cannot have ebay links on this forum which i did not realise and i would like to say that im sorry

jer
they are not that cheap, its a selling by bid
plus shipping is over 100 bucks
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
i would like to say sorry to everyone here at ultimate guitar i admit i used ebay links and if that gets my account banned and this forum deleted then i will deserve it but i would like to tell you all that all i was trying to was help everyone get a good guitar because i have bought some guitars from him and they were my best guitars but no one cares so ill probally be banned and if i am i would like to tell you thanks for listening to me on this forum and goodbye