I was with friends today in a usually good area and some chavs come looking for a fight. We didn't want any trouble but they punched one of my friends in the face. He didn't fight back and neither did i, we could easily have floored these scum, they were our age but shorter and fatter, one of my friends got floored and they started kicking him whilst down, he got away and so did we, not fighting back the whole time. This got me thinking was it the right thing not to hit them back and put them in there place or walk away?
Quote by Massive Failure
I used to get nude and hump my stuffed animals, and one day my parents caught me. They were shocked, I had Winnie the Pooh in submission and I was ruthlessly humping him and moaning.
Should have beat the cr@p outta them

Have you no self respect??? Just curl up and lie there?

Pfffft
Fight back, just don't go looking for fights or start them yourself, then you're an ass.
Next time you see them, fuck 'em up.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Shoulda beat the **** out of them.

Nice avatar btw.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Dude this was a self defense situation, you and your mates had every right to fight back if they attacked you, they should be lying in a hospital bed dealing with an assault charge not laughing as you ran away (I am aware thats a bit extreme). I do respect your non violent stance though.
id beat them bloody... then beat them more

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Ive been studying martial arts for a long time, as well as the philosophy behind it. Either way you can be justified, but I would suggest fighting back. Allow others to hurt you shows an inner disrespect and can hurt your spirit (subconscious, chi flow, every culture calls it something different). Just my thoughts.
self bloody defense, if you dont throw the first punch, you can kill them, and still be the one with "justice" at yout back.
^^^+1 self bloody respect, beat the **** out of them....
Normally I'd say stop being such a wuss and beat some people up, but given your chavsituation I would've avoided it actually. If you had beaten them up they might've run up and stabbed you the next time you had seen them.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I admire you for not fighting back, but you should have kicked the **** out of them.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Depends on what she's on top of. If she's on top of my pizza I'm gonna have to scissor kick a bitch.

MY BUILD!
find them,

and dropkick them.
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
Could have at least hit em in the balls once...come on...
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
If your ever surrounded use your elbows. They are the strongest parts of your body and a few hard jabs to the temple can work wonders on people giving you hassle.
Sorry dude but it appears you **** your pants. Your mate was getting banged and you just stood there? Grow a backbone.
it was the right thing to do i think.
you shouldn't have any regrets

i mean, fighting back only brings more violence, and involves you more.
not to say that it wouldn't have been a worse decision
if you see them again, avoid em, but if they assault you AGAIN then you really need to show em who's boss cause they'll just continue to think that they can do whatever they want and get away with it

im an avid pacifist but i carry a switchblade for those extreme situations.
Ibanez S520ex
Epiphone G-400
Roland Microcube
Alvarez MC90
Quote by Greg Harper
Sorry dude but it appears you **** your pants. Your mate was getting banged and you just stood there? Grow a backbone.

Agreed kinda. If you just stood and watched your mate get assaulted then you're not a good friend.
Quote by Greg Harper

No mate, i did actually help him up and like push them off i didn't hit them though i didnt just leave him there.
Quote by Massive Failure
I used to get nude and hump my stuffed animals, and one day my parents caught me. They were shocked, I had Winnie the Pooh in submission and I was ruthlessly humping him and moaning.
since your not a t faoult you should have fought back unless they had a knife or other weapon. i'm from the west, so whats a chav? if it is what i think it is i think we call them beaners over here no offense.
I would have fought back. For no reason at all, if someone tries to kick my ass, I'd better deserve it. Otherwise I fight back.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
I never hit first. But I would have fought back.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
To: All "f'kin kill 'em" posts

Ahh, but what if they had older, harder, meaner siblings that could easily pop a cap in yo' ass? You're screwed then, ain't ya!
Yeah... I was at a party one time, and a white dude beat up some Mexican kid. Fifteen minutes later like six more Mexicans showed up and utterly pwnt the white dude.
All your base are belong to us.
Quote by guiTardif123
since your not a t faoult you should have fought back unless they had a knife or other weapon. i'm from the west, so whats a chav? if it is what i think it is i think we call them beaners over here no offense.

the best thing i could describe a chav as would be a wigger mixed with a really annoying prep

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
If it was me and one mate I wouldn't fight back if they hit me.
If it was a friend,I would've floored the ****er. Always watch out for your mates.
I turn the other cheek if someone trys fight me, but if they start punching me and my friends, specially if they knocked one down and started kicking, id fight them. I dont understand why you let your friend get kicked without hitting back.
if it was a human, you should of hit them, but since it was a chav, respect to you. Theres a 90% chance that these chavs would of pulled out a ****ing bazooka or some **** like that and murdered you then and there.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
Pacifism ftw.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Xp3ns1v3
Yeah... I was at a party one time, and a white dude beat up some Mexican kid. Fifteen minutes later like six more Mexicans showed up and utterly pwnt the white dude.

must've been a small guy, all the Mexicans around here are four foot nothing and would need a stepladder just to punch me in the kneecaps

EDIT to guiTardif123: Beaner = Mexican, Chav = British wigger
Quote by Ed Hunter
The only time I'd want to touch a 500 degrees frying pan is to set my hand on fire and punch someone in the face.

Quote by Captain Insano
Soulja boy! They stole his gold.
Robbed his Jacket now he's cold!

YOU! Steal from Soulja boy.

*sings over crank that*
Last edited by withgunstoglory at May 24, 2008,
Fight back Amir jan!
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
Quote by Hypnotisation
To: All "f'kin kill 'em" posts

Ahh, but what if they had older, harder, meaner siblings that could easily pop a cap in yo' ass? You're screwed then, ain't ya!

thats a dumb arguement. what if the threadstarter has a older harder meaning sibling? or you know, his father, or you know, called the police. or you know, had a gun in his belt.

i respect TS for not fighting back though. even though most people would have.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by guiTardif123

Beaner? Way to go, you just stereotyped a whole race.

I think it would have been the right thing to do if they hadn't punched your friend in the face, and kicked that other guy while he's on the floor. If you see them again they may think that they can bully you and your friends all they want.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I admire your restraint, if that happened to me theyd need their jaw reassembled
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
dude bring this to court
take them down there then they'll be screwed and you'll get money
wayyyy better than trying to fight back some other time, that always ends badly
court is the way to go
Turning the other cheek works only with people with a sense of morals.
You should have kicked their asses.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||