Does anyone know if a realistic chrome paint is easily available?

And yes, for those who are thinking this, I am a Muse fan.
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Fender American Strat/Tele->Vox V847 Wah->EH LPB-1->BK Butler Tube Driver->Big Muff Pi->MXR Carbon Copy->EH Small Clone->Vox AC30/Orange Tiny Terror/Blues Deluxe RI
lol i seen the name and thought mattocaster not sure about chrome paint but i have seen mirror transfer tiles in arts and crafts shops
I bet there is some form of automotive car paint that is like chrome, or brushed aluminum. Both would look cool.
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Fender American Strat/Tele->Vox V847 Wah->EH LPB-1->BK Butler Tube Driver->Big Muff Pi->MXR Carbon Copy->EH Small Clone->Vox AC30/Orange Tiny Terror/Blues Deluxe RI
I've used chrome spray paint before. VERY nice effect, close to chrome. However, it was on Lexan, and not wood. I dont think that would change the properties, but I would think you would need MULTIPLE coats. And a good clear/seal.

Also, For fun I also Sprayed a Guitar Hero guitar Everyone thinks its awesome And thats just plastic.

So, yes, I have experience with it, and I would recommend it. I got a SMALL can (Maybe enough for One coat of a guitar) for around $11. Check your local Hobby shops. (YEs, it is expensive for spray paint. But worth it.)
Life is like an Empty Box, there could be something exciting in it at first look, but upon further review, well, it's empty.

I've used chrome spray paint before. VERY nice effect, close to chrome. However, it was on Lexan, and not wood. I dont think that would change the properties, but I would think you would need MULTIPLE coats. And a good clear/seal.

Also, For fun I also Sprayed a Guitar Hero guitar Everyone thinks its awesome And thats just plastic.

So, yes, I have experience with it, and I would recommend it. I got a SMALL can (Maybe enough for One coat of a guitar) for around $11. Check your local Hobby shops. (YEs, it is expensive for spray paint. But worth it.)
Life is like an Empty Box, there could be something exciting in it at first look, but upon further review, well, it's empty.

What brand did you happen to use?
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Quote by djszkoda
What brand did you happen to use?

Uhh, Wanna say it was called Spaz Stix. Great name actually. Dunno, Dont have the can anymore, but it wasnt the regular size spray can, and it was black. maybe that can help ya.

*Idea*

Hmmm... Gold On Gold......

The Goldfinger Guitar!

I heard that stuff is pretty shoddy.
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Alsa corp makes "Killer Chrome", which is the best chrome paint i have ever seen in my like. Working at a hobby store, i have seen many different types, but nothing comes as close as this. Google some videos and you will see.

http://www.alsacorp.com/products/chromefx/chromefx_prodinfo.htm