Well my Band has our first Gig tommorow for a Thing called the Dare to Care Telethon, not really big and just a small cable station broadcasts it. We are playing arrangements of Little Wing and Small Town.

Next Weekend, we are on the Cheo (Childrens Hospital of Eastern Ontario) Telethon, and people Across the Province Will See us!! Tune in if you want

Im nervous as hell, and we are palying the same songs. i have a Practice next saturday, but otherwise how can i Prepare for the show? The Way we play the songs are different then the Originals so i cant Practice by CD.
Well we played the first Gig today, and i wasnt nearly as nervous as i thought i would be, i knew i Could play it properly, and i knew i was prepared and we did pretty awesome (though the bassist was shaking like all hell beside me lol). i think ill be alright

Thanks to both of you!
Quote by Tubyboulin

Im nervous as hell, and we are palying the same songs. i have a Practice next saturday, but otherwise how can i Prepare for the show? The Way we play the songs are different then the Originals so i cant Practice by CD.

I know it's a bit late now, but for future reference, try recording the practice and play along with that at home. It needn't be any kind of spectacular recording, a cassette recorder with a built in mic placed a few metres away from the band will suffice. It doesn't matter if it has a crap sound, it just needs to be good enough for you to know where you are in the song and that you can play along with it.