heya (my first post here xD)

im just wondering if theres any black/gloom metal fans from around the wirral or liverpool?

thanx
That place in my mind, is that space which you call mine...
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Last edited by Phill-Rock at May 24, 2008,
Hey man, welcome to UG. You can take this to Self-Fellatio, the metal forum's off topic thread. Also, read the rules before posting.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Haha, Liverpool.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by webbtje
Best. Bump. Ever.

Hadn't noticed that.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
We gotta keep this alive, man.

So, ARE there any black/gloom metal fans from the Wirral/nearby?
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Unfortunately, they're all busy shooting eleven years olds around there, and setting each other on fire. Real shame. It's like The Wire with Scouse accents.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
He got shot in postcode gangland wars.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
I remember 3 Liverpudlians who accused me and my friends of stealing their aftershave from their apartment, but none of their money or any possesions that are actually worth something.

We were very confused, as all of us had beards.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
Aright, Vermintide and Dyer's are from oop narth, we should give him their addresses.

Quote by dead-fish
I remember 3 Liverpudlians who accused me and my friends of stealing their aftershave from their apartment, but none of their money or any possesions that are actually worth something.

We were very confused, as all of us had beards.

Seems sensible to me, they obviously believed you planned to shave soon.
I honestly wasn't! Why would they say that!
Aftershave? Not very manly of you, Deady. Shave with a sword and wash it with blood and sweat afterwards.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
Alas, the life of the facially hairy are not all fruity...
I keep myself relatively clean shaven, it's easier really, I need not more hair to keep in order.

Straying off topic a bit here.... Northern Black Metal fans?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
Quote by freddaahh
Aftershave? Not very manly of you, Deady. Shave with a sword and wash it with blood and sweat afterwards.

I shave with rusty electric cattle shears, and only on weekends, so that I have time to grow a new layer of skin without interruptions. I use aftershave because it smells nice.
Hahaha.

This is a Grade A bump indeed. Bloody hell.

Oh well, as we 'oop narth' say... *Locked*.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link