i just got done recording a song in audacity and want to burn it on a disc. does anyone know a website where i can download a program that will allow me to export files as an mp3?
Get the lame mp3 dll file off the Audacity website, and export your file as an mp3 with Audacity.
Quote by filthandfury
Get the lame mp3 dll file off the Audacity website, and export your file as an mp3 with Audacity.

There's your answer TS.

Link: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/help/faq?s=install&item=lame-mp3
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Although, if you want to burn it to a disc (I assume you mean audio disc rather than data disc), you wouldn't need mp3.
Quote by metal4all

+1
Also try downloading the Search Bar. I hear that also helps.
Theres been alot of these in the past and im sure one still survives so just check next time,
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
audacity can do that. the files are really big though for some reason, it's like 40mb for 4 mins
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
no problem.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥