Salutations! I was wanting to find out if there is a simple way of doing one of two things:

1. Making it to where I can hear guitar Pro through my Toneport UX1 while playing so it's easier to play tabs.

2. Making it to where I can hear what I'm playing through my PC so I can hear GuitarPro as well.
Aren't they both computer programs? Can't you just have them both open at the same time?
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
Yep yep, easy stuff.

Provided you're on Windows
Start > Control panel > Sounds and Audio Devices > then click the Audio tab at the top and under Sound Playback change the default device to Line 6 Toneport
This will make all your computer sounds play through the Tone Port, beause your toneport is now the soundcard
When you're done, switch it back and it'll revert to your speakers, or when you unplug it, it should change automatically

I use this on my other computer to listen to my music through my sound system

EDIT:
Oh, I missed #2
As far as making what you're playing come through the speakers
I don't know how to do it through the toneport, I don't believe it's possible, but I'll update you if I figure it out.
The only thing I can think of is running the headphone port on the toneport into the line in or microphone port on your computer, and having your line in/mic port play through the speakers
Which is easier said then done on some computers...
Hmm. Okay, I can hear pretty much everything but Guitar Pro through my Toneport when I do that. I even have the output device set as the toneport in the GuitarPro settings.
Thats strange.
Sometimes programs don't switch right away.
Try either restarting your computer, or just restarting the program and giving it a few minutes.
If not, then it has something to do with the real sound engine, in which I don't know what to do =/
guitar pro is MIDI software i believe. i have two sets of speakers, one running through my computer and another running through my TonePort. set your soundcard to run through your computer and anything you play through the TP will run through the other speakers you have in it. this works for me, i can still jam to Power Tabs as well as music.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
Quote by ScarecrowWillie
Salutations! I was wanting to find out if there is a simple way of doing one of two things:

1. Making it to where I can hear guitar Pro through my Toneport UX1 while playing so it's easier to play tabs.

2. Making it to where I can hear what I'm playing through my PC so I can hear GuitarPro as well.

1 - I think guitar pro is a midi software so your audio interface wont be able to do anything with it.
you would need a midi pickup for your guitar...and a midi interface.

2 - you can go into your computers control panel and set the audio output to yoru stock sound card but you may get latency with this so its best to just plug PC speakers into your interface output.