If a body says that it takes a 22 fret neck, does that mean that it will absolutely not take a 24 fret?
probably means that that's what it was designed for. the extra tension from a 24 fret neck might cause it to warp or something.
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
Digitech Hardwire Tube Overdrive
well 24 fret necks are longer, thefore your bridge might need repositioning, best bet is to just go 22.
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
Depends on the 24 fret neck. There are 24 fret necks that only fit a body made for those necks. And there are some that are simply a regular 21 or 22 fret neck with a 24 fret fretboard on it. The fretboard overhangs past the end of the heel of the neck. But it blocks the neck pickup.
why don't you just deal with only having 22 frets? there are plenty of great guitars with only 22. Fender Strats, Gibbies, most Ibanez S series.
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
Because i already have a 24 fret neck that i was going to use, but now i need to get a new body
Quote by Guitarrox14
Because i already have a 24 fret neck that i was going to use, but now i need to get a new body

Warmoth type stuff? in that case find a body that can use a 24 fret neck. actually, come to think of it, Strats use the same 25 1/4 inch scale length as 24 fret necks use. make yourself a super strat.
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A