nine01n
1,972 IQ
how much 15% volume 30 proof alcohol would i need to get drunk? around 150 pounds and 5'8 or 5'9
Audio™
UG Newbie
83 IQ
Thats like a bottle of wine, it'd take me about half a bottle of wine to start feeling it.

Don't be a pussy though, drink the whole thing.
nine01n
1,972 IQ
its my parents liquor and i cant take too much without them noticing so i want to know what would be a good amount to take just to get decently drunk
Audio™
UG Newbie
83 IQ
Quote by nine01n
its my parents liquor and i cant take too much without them noticing so i want to know what would be a good amount to take just to get decently drunk

As I said, try get about half a wine bottle amount. It really depends on how you handle your alcohol though, I know people who are big but still act like light weights.

If you can't get that much just get a water bottle full, but 30 proof is nothing.
dark&broken
UG Newbie
128 IQ
It depends on more than just your weight and height. Also, if you're drinking for the sole purpose of getting drunk you are in my opinion a pathetic meatbag.

*waits to see if anyone gets the reference*
peebo1845
BoN(chaos)
125 IQ
depends on tolerance too.

p.s dont settle for "decently drunk" go for gold!
"A love pirate ? I am no love pirate. What do they mean by that ?"
NoLaurelTree000
692 IQ
Quote by nine01n

so take some liquor that has a higher proof then fill with water whatever you took.

do they have any everclear or devil's springs by chance?
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Audio™
UG Newbie
83 IQ
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
so take some liquor that has a higher proof then fill with water whatever you took.

do they have any everclear or devil's springs by chance?

Don't fill it with water ...

If they are going to find out, they're going to find out anyway so filling it with water is just stupid because your parents will probably more pissed that you ruined a good bottle of whatever.

That's also better than your parents serving it to a party guest and having him get poisoned and go to hospital ...

My brother stole some absolut from my dad's liquor cabinet and filled what he had taken with water. Anyway, some **** started to grow in the bottle because of the water and my dad served it to some dude and had to go to hospital. Yeah ....
floppypick
Hello
628 IQ
Don't get drunk
or your life will be sunk
sure its just a little drink now
but soon you'll accidentally marry some fat cow
trust me my good friend
let this unhealthy habit end
after all what's the point in a little drink
because you might end up porkin some fat chick, yeah with your dink

.... sorry for all who read this
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
MightyAl
Banned
121 IQ
Quote by Deagle-Eyes
Possibly Retarded?

Per rectum.
I just think you should suffer for stealing your parents booze.
NoLaurelTree000
692 IQ
Quote by Audio™
Don't fill it with water ...

If they are going to find out, they're going to find out anyway so filling it with water is just stupid because your parents will probably more pissed that you ruined a good bottle of whatever.

That's also better than your parents serving it to a party guest and having him get poisoned and go to hospital ...

My brother stole some absolut from my dad's liquor cabinet and filled what he had taken with water. Anyway, some **** started to grow in the bottle because of the water and my dad served it to some dude and had to go to hospital. Yeah ....

yeah but atleast you can deny that....
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"