Page 1 of 5
Title says it all.
What is the most you have drunk in one sitting?

I stupidly drank 7 cans of lager followed by the best part of a litre of whisky,vomiting for 7 hours...FTW...or not.

Tim
9 heineken i was drunk enough i guess
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
I once drank a bottle of beer. It was called "Hey everyone, come so see how cool I am"
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by _Tim_
Title says it all.

I stupidly drank 7 cans of lager followed by the best part of a litre of whisky,vomiting for 7 hours...FTW...or not.

Tim

Heh, I bet you got to that stage where you literally can't feel anything but the drink going down your throat and you know to stop but you really don't.

Well obviously you did, but it's strange. It's like you ask yourself "shall I stop, and be okay, within reason, or shall I continue for no reason other than the lulz and **** myself up?"

Or something...
4 Olde English 40s. if you have ever drank a 40 of malt liquor then you know
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Jackolas
Heh, I bet you got to that stage where you literally can't feel anything but the drink going down your throat and you know to stop but you really don't.

Well obviously you did, but it's strange. It's like you ask yourself "shall I stop, and be okay, within reason, or shall I continue for no reason other than the lulz and **** myself up?"

Or something...

No, I'm an idiot. I can't drink just a little, the drunker I get the more sober I think I am so I think "why the hell am I not getting drunk?" and then drink more and more.

I'm a silly boy.
84 shots of random mixed drinks, which is nothing considering my mate Ben had 123 and some cans and some straight vodka.

EDIT: I don't know what was in it, but it smelt like vomit, yet strangely tasted quite nice. That was the first night I got drunk, and now I can barely handle a pint of cider if I'm tired.
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
Last edited by rednightmare at May 24, 2008,
27 bottles of beer. Doesn't really count though because the drinking lasted over 12 hours.

a 12-pack of beer and 0,5L of vodka. Never again, one of the most costly things I've ever done.
real men don't count. the know they're manly and could drink a million pints of newcastle brown. then they hibernate over the weekend,get up on monday, grab their axe and chop some lumber.
Quote by jambi_mantra
I once drank a bottle of beer. It was called "Hey everyone, come so see how cool I am"

lol, almost word-for-word exactly what i was going to put.
Quote by glowskulls
real men don't count. the know they're manly and could drink a million pints of newcastle brown. then they hibernate over the weekend,get up on monday, grab their axe and chop some lumber.

glad to find out i'm not the only one.

+1
"A love pirate ? I am no love pirate. What do they mean by that ?"
most for me is a liter of vodka...
but this one time my buddy drank two bottles of tequila...punched my friends mom in the face...and got his stomach pumped...as you can probably guess he doesnt come drinkin with us anymore haha
My Gear
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez RG550
Fender Tele Deluxe
Mesa/Boogie Lonestar
Keeley Compressor
Keeley TS808
I went through between 12-15 cans of Strongbow, now seriously, not a good call, especially mixed with a pint of white rum, I will never drink that much again.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
i had 12 beers and half a gatorade bottle of vodka at this party...and then it got busted by the cops so i had to run with all that in me. i passed out at a girls house and the other girls there thought i had alcohol poisoning. i was fine the next morning
I rememeber 1 weekend where I drank 13 can's of carling, half a litre of JD, half bottle of Aftershock, had a bottle of Smirnoff Ice (1 ltr) & I was ill for 2 days afterwards.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
If you can remember exactly how much you had... you didn't have enough
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
9 hole round of pub golf (worst score was a 2, overall 13) Followed by a trip to the pub followed by a house party.

I didn't get up til 6.30pm the next day.
14 pints of lager following exams last year. That was fun. Didn't even stop for dinner, which, in hindsight, was perhaps an error.

Oh, and a new years where I drank an indeterminate number of pints and at least two shots of absinthe. Probably the worst hangover I've ever had.
Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name.
I just drank 2 fifths of moonshine...

or not.

i drank a third of a fifth of whiskey stumbled home got yelled at by my mom went to bed and got up 6 hours later with no ill side effects.
A fetus a day keep the doctor away.

Dib of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim club. PM HolyWars90 to join.

Gear:
Gibson soxex 180, 500t birdge
Boss metal zone pedal
Zakk Wylde cry baby wah
Johnson Millenium 50 watt

My Youtube
2 bottles of JD, passed out while sitting with mates; woke up in a car park with my mates again and proceeded to vomit fora non-stop 30 minutes...
I noticed you drank 2 litres of Cider,Craigo.
What would Strongbow be?

inb4 piss
Quote by _Tim_
I noticed you drank 2 litres of Cider,Craigo.
What would Strongbow be?

inb4 piss

I drank some traditional farmhouse Scrumpy (not Scrumpy Jack).

Strongbow would be a piss takers excuse for mass produced cider, ie, not really worthy to be called a cider.
A lot, I lose count after 10 cans though so it's anyone's guess.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by rednightmare
84 shots of random mixed drinks, which is nothing considering my mate Ben had 123 and some cans and some straight vodka.

EDIT: I don't know what was in it, but it smelt like vomit, yet strangely tasted quite nice. That was the first night I got drunk, and now I can barely handle a pint of cider if I'm tired.

somehow, i find that hard to believe...
Call me Jack
Quote by _Tim_
Title says it all.

Tim

your becoming an alcoholic tim..

i swear. pick up the guitar more.....not the bottle of booze. lol
A whole bottle of Bowmore 12 years old. I was 18, I was stupid, it was my birthday.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Page 1 of 5