"you deserve a severe beating you ****ing asshole"

and he has not talked to me ever since. bah, i'll just keep drinking my capuccino
What did you do?
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

was he drunk?
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
How long ago did he say that?
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Last thing my dad said to me was "Theres a pizza in the fridge."

Whats the point of this topic again?
i dunno, not much to make him wanna crush my face against the floor.
last thing i remeber i was arguing with my mom because i got tired of them treating me and talking to me like i was a useless piece of flesh and bones, a person who takes no responsability for his actions (but i never yelled at her or something)
Last edited by Number42 at May 24, 2008,
Quote by Number42
i dunno, not much to make him wanna crush my face aginst the floor.
last thing i remeber i was arguing with my mom because i got tired of them treating me and talking me like i was a useless piece of flesh and bones (but i never yelled at her or something)

Call Child/Family services!!!! I'm just kidding, you deserve the belt for that...
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

I'm not fond of my father, either. You aren't alone.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
thats no father. there's no love in that.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Good for you. This happens to a lot of people. Don't worry about it.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
Good for you. This happens to a lot of people. Don't worry about it.

yeah i know, i just dont have anyone to talk to...where do you go when you need advice?, THE PIT OF COURSE!
The last thing my father said to me was "mow the lawn". The last comprehensible thing, actually. I took a long-distance call on my cell because he's visiting family out of the country, and the sound quality sucked, so I just said "I can't understand you, goodbye".
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Last thing I did with my dad was go to the Joe Satriani concert on Tuesday. He went on a business trip the next morning

Yes, he's awesome
Quote by Karvid
Last thing I did with my dad was go to the Joe Satriani concert on Tuesday. He went on a business trip the next morning

Yes, he's awesome

well, actually i went to see Roger waters with my dad 2 years ago, but everything changes over time
kill him with a bonesaw.
then pickle his junk.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
ITT: what your dad last said to you

the last thing my dad said was about 20 mins ago, he said "I'm fixing the door bell"
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by metalderek
Are you sure you aren't drinking HIS cappuchino?

absolutely not, this incident was about 2 days ago.
I'm surprised no one has said something like "Oh, suck it up bitch, theres starving children in third world countries so don't act like you have it bad". People who leave that message really irritate me.

As to make my post usefull, every father and son agrues from time to time. It sucks, but it'll probably be back to normal soon.
Quote by Mudkipzzz
I say you throw icy hot at your dads face

Then do a barrell roll

Good times.