What all the Hype over limewire all it does is get you viruses. my Zonealarm was annoying me off the clock plus you only download one song a file and its slow. People bittorrent is only slightly harder to use but you can download entire cds. No i'm not telling you to download music for free from thepiratebay.org. also i'm not telling you get uturrent which is eazy to use and just as good as bitorrent if not better.

So tell me why....
Quote by Mad Mike 829
Girl: Thats not that difficult
Teacher: Of course not, I wouldnt star you on something hard
Girl: I wanna see something hard
Me & Freind: Thats what she said!

ended up getting kicked out for disrupting class
All the cool kids are doing it...
Seems like you are advertising sites with reverse psychology as well
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

i use limewire alot...

but not for downloading copyrighted information, which they specifically say not to do before you download Limewire itself.

also I have never gotten a virus off of limewire
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
I don't like limewire. i don't support p2p free file downloads. i'm not telling you limewire is a horrible p2p. and limewire depends on people uploading all p2p does bittorrents is better because it allows you to download fro multiple host. drawback if mo one is uploading or limiting upload speeds
Quote by Mad Mike 829
Girl: Thats not that difficult
Teacher: Of course not, I wouldnt star you on something hard
Girl: I wanna see something hard
Me & Freind: Thats what she said!

ended up getting kicked out for disrupting class