Rec thread.

Black Sabbath is always a good place to start. What metal bands do you already know?
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Look at the front page, moron.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

Killswitch Engage is pretty popular, and the singer is quite versatile. Mastodon is amazing, great songs and awesome drummer. The Sword is alot like a modern version of Black Sabbath.
In Flames, Mercenary, Killswitch Engage, As I lay Dying, Bullet for my Valentine, Soilwork, All That Remains, Devil Driver, Five Finger Death Punch, to name a few off the top of my head. These are all some of my favs. Check em out, some good tunage.

Cheers!

Go Leafs Go!!

Next season anyway
Quote by Inferno11
In Flames, Mercenary, Killswitch Engage, As I lay Dying, Bullet for my Valentine, Soilwork, All That Remains, Devil Driver, Five Finger Death Punch, to name a few off the top of my head. These are all some of my favs. Check em out, some good tunage.

NO

Please don't!
Quote by destroy_techno
NO

Please don't!

Way to keep an open mind. Perhaps you shouldn't limit someone else's choices because of your own opinion. Give a good reason, dont be a dick. Give suggestions, don't bitch about everyone elses.
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."

Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.