I'm in the process of writing a song. Only thing is, I'm terrible at writing drum beats. I'm not asking the Pit to write one for me, but could some people make some suggestions as to what sort of thing I could be doing for this music in regards to drums?
Attachments:
Nice Am Thing.zip
Boombabumbatishboomtishbaboom

Thank me later.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Find a drummer.

Seriousely, unless you're a drummer at heart, it's hard to write proper beats.
The.
*double bass* *snare* *double bass* *crash cymbal* *repeat* that is all you will need.....good luck....and may the force be with you...
I'd probably start off with a mixture of open and closed hi-hats, open on the bass notes, then add bass drum and snare when your lead comes on.
Get a drummer. Nobody is better at writing drumbeats than a drummer.
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
Quote by Hot_Money420
*double bass* *snare* *double bass* *crash cymbal* *repeat* that is all you will need.....good luck....and may the force be with you...

I don't live today... Anyone?...

Everything reminds me of that god dang beat. lol
I would suggest putting a ride or closed hi-hat on each quarter note, a bass kick on 1 and 3 or each note with the bass, and a snare in between those. I could write a couple for you, kinda demonstrate what I mean, ya know? Wouldn't bother me any.
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.