Ash body
Maple 2 peice neck
wilkinson vintage bridge
Wilkinson vintage tuners
Fender SCN pickups

Pow-Chika-Wah-Wah
Pow-Chika-Chika-Wah-wah
Looks good. What kind/type of primer/sealer did you use on the bare wood?
Nice work. I would have left it natural or stained. That's me though. I'm a wood kinda guy. Never been too big on creme. Nice finish though been a painter for 20 yrs. and you didn't do too bad. Lacquer finish?
used water based sand and sealer and water based filler (couldnt get nitro impoted) then BIN primer, plain spray paint and semi-gloss poly finish... next one is gonna b HH strat white/black / gold hardwear, but ill use full gloss finish. it was a good project to learn off of
Pow-Chika-Wah-Wah
Pow-Chika-Chika-Wah-wah
looks good. i'd tap that i'd put a bit of my OWN creme on it too
2005 MIA Fender Telecaster
Dunlop Hendrix Wah Sig.
Ibanez T-808
Fulltone OCD
Big Muff Pi w/Tone Wicker
Fulltone Mini DejaVibe
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Catalinbread Sagrado Poblano Boost
50W Kustom Defender
so, why didnt you build a tele? :P
2005 MIA Fender Telecaster
Dunlop Hendrix Wah Sig.
Ibanez T-808
Fulltone OCD
Big Muff Pi w/Tone Wicker
Fulltone Mini DejaVibe
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Catalinbread Sagrado Poblano Boost
50W Kustom Defender
wow, she's purdy! Nice build prof!
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Good to see the straplocks in place, you'd hate to be dropping it on brand new paint.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
NICE dude... very nice.
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
Very nice job. Congrats!

How do you like that Eden body and neck? I'm assuming that's an Eden neck, too. I got 2 of those for $.99 each + shipping, which were more expensive than the necks. Stock, they're wider than the Strat or Tele neck pockets. I just haven't had the time to "fix" them.

BTW, didn't the paint in the neck pocket mess up anything? Just wondering.

Very nice, as it happens I'm doing a cream paint job myself at the moment, the lacquers setting at the moment. I was regretting using such a light colour while doing it as my workshop is not the cleanest, but if it comes out half as good as yours I'd be happy.
Thanks guys, Ippon the pain in the neck didnt give me any problems, and yes both neck and body are Eden it was a blind buy cuz i had no idea what the quality would be like, and when i got the neck the 13th was the slightest bit too big, so i filed it down, and some of the frets weren't polished nicely but that has all been taken care off, the neck plays great, had some ppl play the guitar getting good reviews.

PS Eden distributors.. i bought mine from DIYguitars (ebay store) and i believe they have a website too... heres a link to their ebay store...

http://stores.ebay.com/diyguitars
Pow-Chika-Wah-Wah
Pow-Chika-Chika-Wah-wah
No problems with it, took two or three days to stretch out the strings, but its holds tune pretty well, note that i dont use the trem that much anyway.
Pow-Chika-Wah-Wah
Pow-Chika-Chika-Wah-wah