ok, i kinda posted something like this earlier, but ti was phrased much differently and it really wasn't the same question so... mods if you don't like it, i'm sorry, i'll delete it if i have too.

anyway. after separating out the money i received from graduation, i have found that i have about $500 that i can spend on stuff just for fun.

I don't need a guitar. I have an ibanez JTK1 Jet king and an MIA HSS deluxe strat. altho, an acoustic would be cool

I don't want to buy an amp (i'm going to be in a dorm, a spider will be fine)

I just have no clue what to get, i might get some pedals as mentioned here but i don't know. i want something to expand my tonal capabilities. should i maybe just save up and wait to get a tube amp later? Idk. i'm just thinking and wanted to some more opinions

so, thanks
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
If you don't "know" what you want gear wise then don't get anything.

Spending money "just cus it's there" is the dumbest thing ever, take it from me. Just keep a hold of it untill you know exactly what you're missing from your rig THEN spend it.
yea.... right now im not actualyl planning on spending money, its just looking to see if there is anything that would be usefull, you kno?

lol yea, i like your idea Ibanez Psycho
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional