Um im not to picky in music, just no metal or speed metal, even though i cant play that...yet, i like classic rock and such thanks in advace...oh and give a link to the most accurate tab and complete to, i dunno how to find a good one...thanks in advance
Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones?
My You'll be the Baddest Dude in Revere!

My Gear:
-Fender Mexican Stratocaster
-Silvertone Paul Stanley Signature Acoustic
-Fender Princeton 65w
-DOD Death Metal
Quote by MrGoodyear812
Um im not to picky in music, just no metal or speed metal, even though i cant play that...yet, i like classic rock and such thanks in advace...oh and give a link to the most accurate tab and complete to, i dunno how to find a good one...thanks in advance

back in black, well...really all ac dc sounds tight and its all easy
black dog
smoke on the water
you give love a bad name
aint talking bout love
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by bi-ah!
back in black, well...really all ac dc sounds tight and its all easy
black dog
smoke on the water
you give love a bad name
aint talking bout love

sounds too hard for him. Especially the solos. I've been playing guitar for 2 years and still suck at the main riff in black dog
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Paranoid by Black Sabbath
Ain't Talkin Bout Love by Van Halen (solo is kinda difficult for a beginner, I know, I am one XD)
Hurt-Johnny Cash (I know it's not rock, but if you're good at chords(which I'm not) it should be relatively easy).
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
Last edited by Mlrc at May 24, 2008,
(Don't Fear) the Reaper. Before i played guitar I thought the solo would be like really hard but it's actually really easy to play and easy to make it sound good.
Wolfmother's "Woman"
that was my first
Cream's "Sunshine of Your Love" is easy, though UG doesnt have a fully correct tab
theres a video from danmansmusicschool on youtube for the riff and chorus, and the solo tab on UG is pretty close
Just like I said in another thread, especially since you like Classic Rock, Baba O'Riley by The Who is a pretty easy song, it has a simple solo too. It was the first song I learned from beginning to end. The intro can be done on a guitar if you wanna do that too.

EDIT: Oops forgot the Tab.
"What was that?! *Sigh.* Here, hold my 'I Can't believe I'm Helping You' pie and watch this...."
Last edited by Radicalcon at Jun 1, 2008,
Pretty much any AC/DC song will do you well, it'll give you a good base in riffing with some challenging aspects of the solos that will introduce you to some common blues licks.

"Every Rose Has Its Thorn" by Poison was the first song I learned completely.
Quote by black-sabbath
sounds too hard for him. Especially the solos. I've been playing guitar for 2 years and still suck at the main riff in black dog

Really?? Hell, I suck and I can play it pretty well, the rest of the song though... sounds weird from the tabs.

hmm, Jessica? I found it fairly easy (except for some of the solo which I leave out and isn't tabbed anyway).

umm paranoid, or Black Magic woman would also work.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I thought Black Magic Woman was pretty challenging? I remember looking at it a while back and giving up. But that was a while ago, =p.

Anyways

Mississippi Queen. What a timeless tune that song is.
Highway To Hell.

Depending on how long you have been playing you might be able to get the back in black solo.
Gear:
Dean VX
Ovation Celebrity CC44 Electric Acoustic
VOX DA5
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
Stabwound - Necrophagist

Haha.Very funny.

TS,try out Back In Black by ACDC.All ACDC stuffs are pretty easy,I think.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Joker and the Thief by Wolfmother is amazingly easy for how cool it sounds. Also if you like classic rock they are a good more current band to get into.
Switzerland is small and neutral! We are more like Germany, ambitious and misunderstood!