So...the deadline was today and I got 2 submissions. So I am extending the deadline another week.

p.s. pizza party if we get more than 10!
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
submit articles, interviews, cartoons...literally anything. The last issue contained non-punk stuff like short stories and an article on curling.

p.s. yes, I will take a vote on the pizza
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
You can even submit an interview with an imaginary person... (but if you do, please let it be entertaining)
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Quote by Cameronrobson
alright, here's my entry

And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
This week, Brian has been tidying his room, and getting it shipshape. He certainly is a good kitten.

Now, someone write a psychological analysis of that, and we've got ourselves another article.
isser anything that you dont think is appropriate to put in? i've done alot of writing but i dont want to get burned over it...yanno?
purple nurple!

Quote by RizzoWashburn
dis meanz yoo can make three p0nx albums!

One that sucks, one that doesn't suck, and one that nobody cares about!
if you can post it in the forums without getting a warning or ban, you can submit it to the e-zine
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Quote by waterproofpie
if you can post it in the forums without getting a warning or ban, you can submit it to the e-zine

...And if you can't, then pm it to me and I'll tone it down.

Good idea about writing abaout Katzengesang, but unfortunately I won't be able to finish writing that until the album is finished. the demos we recorded today sounded alright, especially "riot in toyland".