I recently got my hands on a Saga St-10 guitar kit, which plays rather well i might add. But i was restringing it, and all the screws have popped out and, the bridge wont go back in place. and help would be greatly appreciated. thanks, Jamie.
Attachments:
Bridge1end.jpg
Bridge2side.jpg
bridge3front.jpg
id suggest take off the strings... otherwise it looks like ur bridge might snap out at u if u loosen the spring on the back side of the guitar (theres like 7-9kg of tension on each string to b carefull not to let the springs go)
So firstly take the strings off
then u can take the bridge off
then u can fill the screw holes.. wood filler for semi-soft, or epoxy for rock hard fill
then drill out new holes
put bridge back in
Pow-Chika-Wah-Wah
Pow-Chika-Chika-Wah-wah
The saga site says the body is bass wood which is a pretty soft wood. Your gonna need to take the bridge off and see what the damage is.
Aw dammit! You told me to put the bigarse screws in!
Now mines gonna be ****ed lol.
Hopefully the guy thats repairing the electronics will notice it and fix it
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes
The guy fixing the electronics may notice the bridge but doubt he will just fix it out of kindness.
Quote by Tackleberry
The guy fixing the electronics may notice the bridge but doubt he will just fix it out of kindness.

Lol. He's not just fixing the electronics, he's doing a couple of other things. But we havent pointed the bridge out to him
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes