Ok so i'm looking at a Jackson Warrior, but there's more than one type(which u all probably already know)
there's the
Jackson WR1 USA Warrior (http://www.guitarcenter.com/Jackson-WR1-USA-Warrior-511663-i1147175.gc)
Jackson WRMG Warrior with EMG (http://www.guitarcenter.com/Jackson-WRMG-Warrior-with-EMG-512232-i1147617.gc)
Jackson WRXT X Warrior (http://www.guitarcenter.com/Jackson-WRXT-X-Warrior-Electric-Guitar-512240-i1147629.gc)
The WR1 is the most expensive, but can someone tell me why that is, is it because of the custom paint? (haha) cuz i dont think paint should cost an extra $1500
Is it that much better than the other two?
Last edited by Myou_Mitsukai at May 24, 2008,
dunno.

neck-through, custom shop, ebony board. real floyd.

don't actually tell you the wood it's made of.

gays.

still don't see how that's an extra 700 quids.
its more expensive cause of the different ype of wood. original floyd rose,differnt pickups, set necks
Quote by TomGates
its more expensive cause of the different ype of wood. original floyd rose,differnt pickups, set necks

So would you say that the WR1 is worth it?
Lets see, Thru neck maple, hand painted custom shop finish, double duncan humbuckers, double locking floyd rose. Yeah, those are pretty good reasons. Though I do think it's still a bit overpriced with all that.

EDIT: It also comes with a custom molded case.
I say get the second one.

but if price is no matter.. than the FIRST!
Last edited by Graveworm at May 24, 2008,
the first one has a neck-thru body, duncan pickups and original FR, that plus the paintjob

the other two have bolt on necks and licensed floyd rose
no offense...but theres obviously a huge difference between all of them. the reason the wr1 costs so much is because its made in the USA...tighter quality control, better attention to detail, higher quality woods, better craftsmanship, better hardware, etc. It's the finest Jackson has to offer (excluding custom shop guitars of course).

WR1:
-made in usa
-original floyd rose
-seymour duncan pickups
-binding on neck and headstock
-mother of pearl inlays and logo
-neck through

better than the WRMG and WRXT by miles.
Get the USA second hand for 1400, thats the best thing to do.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
it goes like this, WR1, made in the usa w/ all the goodies mentioned above
WRMG, mij prob. alder body or poplar, w/ maple bolt on neck. good hard ware, LFR, sharkies, and duncans
WRXT, low end model made in india, out of some funky wood that i forgot the name of, no LFR, low end pups no sharkfin inlays (sharkies), build quality much less than other two. this is how the kelly stacks up so im assuming the warrior does the same.
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
Last edited by mig-29 at May 25, 2008,
oops im wrong.WRXT-X, Is not the bargain basement model. its the same as my dxmg. bass wood body, sharkies, ect i guess the warrior comes in a j-30 model that is the one made in india. sorry for worth less post
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab