I need help with my playing!

I need advice on how to get really better!
If you guys have practise routine that can help me then please tell me them!if you guys have good DVDs or books in mind then please tell me!

anything that might help my playing!

Please don't say just practise.
Practice*

EDIT

Take lessons?
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
i would have to say practice otherwise your not going to get better, and you spelt practice wrong btw
Chromatic Scales help a lot with finger independence.

Practice these with the metronome. Start off slow until you learn it and can play it perfect at that speed then speed it up.
Guitars
Epiphone Zakk Wylde Les Paul Custom
Washburn Dimebag Darrel
BC RICH WARLOCK NJ Series Platinum

Amps
Fender Stage Lead 212
Peavy Bandit 112

Zoom 505
Boss Chorus Ensemble
DOD Death Metal Distortion
Crybaby Wah
Boss Equalizer
Last edited by Desolatetear at May 24, 2008,
lessons

the best way for learning, it helped me a lot, it gave me the basics to learn how to develope my best skills and work on my week sides
play music with other people, especially other guitarists...its good for learning good techniques, and unlike a dvd, you can ask questions...also, teachers are good, my guitar teacher helped me learn alot.
if you understand music, just practice

if you dont and want to be self-taught learn theory

if you dont and dont want to learn theory or dont mind a teacher then take lessons
Quote by strq010
this guy, Nihil, is currently my hero.

Quote by clincher09
Why is Jesus a dinosaur?
learning like all the scale shapes and how you could move them all up and down the board helped me out a lot. it helps when your improvising cause like you have a way better feel for where everythings at
dont practice the same thing every night learn harder more difficult songs every chance you get.
Quote by DaysoftheBlue
learn theory,n00b!

that and the execises

and learn a lot (and I mean a lot of lots of lots) of songs form any genre
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by everlong12
i would have to say practice otherwise your not going to get better, and you spelt practice wrong btw

No he didn't, but you spelled "you're" wrong.

TS, can you elaborate? What would you like to improve on? Speed? Accuracy? Improvisation?
Personally, I've been learning more theory and scales lately and I've noticed an improvement in my playing.
Quote by crust_punk
No he didn't, but you spelled "you're" wrong.

TS, can you elaborate? What would you like to improve on? Speed? Accuracy? Improvisation?
Personally, I've been learning more theory and scales lately and I've noticed an improvement in my playing.

on everything
how much do you actually practice per day? cause really, thats the best way to get better. just do more.
I have no opinion on this matter.