hey guys, anyone know what effect listening to ear training tracks when you're sleeping will have on your aural abilities? I'm trying it tonight, just thought i'd find out if anyone had success
Supposedly Mozart has a similar effect on infants, but I don't know about adults and other musicians. Only 1 way to find out!
-ash
I don't learn through ear tracks. I put the book under my pillow and learn through osmosis.
Quote by ashgray
Supposedly Mozart has a similar effect on infants, but I don't know about adults and other musicians. Only 1 way to find out!

making kids more 'generically intelligent' and learning specific intervals are not the same. you have to listen to improve your ear not just hear.
Apparently if you sleep with notes under your pillow, the information rises up into your brain too! You should try that!
Quote by InvaderTSN
Omelette du fromage.

There's no death, no end of time when I'm facing it with you...
i guess I'll put the book that came with the cd under my pillow. if I wake up with perfect relative pitch, I'll let you guys know.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Omelette du fromage.

lulzz
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by InvaderTSN
Omelette du fromage.

You are one worldly man. You get us. You do.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Omelette du fromage.

You are instantly and permanently my new favourite person

My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Quote by InvaderTSN
Omelette du fromage.

that's weird..yesterday I was talking to a friend about how everyone that doesn't know french inmediately says "omelette du fromage" when they listen french

and I live in Mexico
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.