Has this ever happened to anyone? For the passed year or two ive been really peaceful and (for the most part) upbeat about everything. Ive never actually been in a real fight with anyone my whole life, which is actually surprising considering my stature. I lift weights and ive played (american) football for the passed 7 years.

Anyway last night something in me kinda snapped, and now i feel completely different to the point where i want to kick the **** out of someone and watch them bleed out onto the floor in front of me. (My thoughts run way deeper than that too). Kinda weird since i cant remember the last time ive been angry, or if ive ever been this angry before. Like to the point where im shaking and am seeing flashes of graphic images.

I know where its all coming from too. Its been a mix of everything building up and then last night was just like a realization, but idk why my thoughts are so extreme. Im actually really peaceful and all this is coming out of nowhere. Anyone know any good advice or techniques to get me passed this without kicking the **** out of someone? I doubt itll work but... hey... w/e. This isnt like just being angry, its like a whole different mindset... its hard to explain
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
well, I used to be the same way, except I was like that my whole life. now I'm angry a lot actually, more than I'd like to be.
I guess I'll be using whatever advice you get as well.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
fight club...that's the answer.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by magnum1117

You just broke the first rule bitch.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
Quote by redneck516
You just broke the first rule bitch.

And the second rule.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Quote by magnum1117

fight club??!?!?! wuts that...? never heard of such a thing.

u broke teh first rule
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty
1.) Buy a midget on e-Bay.
2.) Kick it until you feel better.
3.) That's it. There's no "??? PROFIT!" on this one. Unless you consider kicking a midget to be a profit.
4.) Which I do.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
ive actually been feeling like that too lately. i've never been in a fight and i lift weights and stuff but and i don't really remember the last time i was angry but i kinda feel like it's building up. i know what you mean
kill somebody ... just get it out of your system... indulge

honestly though if you cant get ride of it on your own and it bothers you(for some reason) you should do what i do which is take a sharp knife and stab a book you dont like. I stab a garfield book that i got when i was younger... if and when that does not work and if it really bothers you go to theropy i guess. personally i would never go(its for crazies) but hey we are diffrent people.

Go and play paintball or something so you vent your anger in a controlled environment/situation
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
oh maybe its a from a buildup of hormomes since oddly you all say you work out.... thats odd... that u all brought that up...
Talk to a bottle of Tequila.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff

seriously dude this works. me and my friends made one and we pick ppl to fight every saturday. it gets all the anger out and u stay friends cause ur not fightin for a reason jsut to blow off steam
Quote by SkyValley
Girls have boobs. I like boobs.

Epiphone Les Paul Silverburst Custom Edition
Scream something.

Songs work good.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
getting angry is good if you are in football. i'm in wrestling and i got really pissed off at the kid i was wrestling against at practice and had a HUGEEEE energy burst. after i murdered him in the match, i felt ALOT better. kinda exhausted and disoriented though for a while. having something like that to vent your anger is great. it doesn't help though that i have serious anger problems.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
You sound like Flanders, letting it all build up inside until you diddly-snap.

Listen to some hardcore.
A U S S I E