How far should the action be way from the fret near the 12th fret? Is it the width of a dime? Thats what I heard. If so my PRS needs adjusted.
A.K.A. Titanguy
I read somewhere that 2mm is good.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Well, I just didn't really know where to go with that question. I know to eliminate buzz butt for petes sake my action is high past the 12th fret.
A.K.A. Titanguy
There's also this wonderful new place called Google. You should try it out if you're one of the braver people.
depends, as long as you don't have a lot of fret buzz it's all preference, some people even like a very small amount of fret buzz.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
hmmm. im searching. oh and crutchy, I prefer to come to a guitar site to ask a guitar question. thats the point of its existence.
A.K.A. Titanguy
Quote by shredbeyndshred
hmmm. im searching. oh and crutchy, I prefer to come to a guitar site to ask a guitar question. thats the point of its existence.

yeah but you should have asked in Electric Guitar, not the Pit.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

Exactly. If you ask questions about this kind of stuff in the Pit, you get stupid answers that most likely mean nothing.
actually...the only stupid answer I've received so far is yours. Maybe you should stay out of the pit. lol.
A.K.A. Titanguy
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

Bingo.
Hi, I'm Peter