I'll have about $280 for pedals when I go into Sam Ash on Monday.

I know I want $50 for a footswitch for my 5150 head, so that'll leave me with $230. I know chorus pedals can greatly improve the 5150 cleans. I don't know much at all about chorus pedals, so what are some decent ones? I also want to buy either a nice microphone or something else for a good recording sound. So with $230, would it be worth it to spend all the money on a recording solution or should I not bother spending quite as much to record and buying both?
2008 Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS
I've heard the E-H Small Clone was pretty good.
Are talking about just getting a microphone or a complete recording set up?
I'm looking to get a good recording set up sometime in the near future as well?
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
Buy one pedal, and one mic =] I assume a nice chorus is around $150 and a mic around $80-90

I say try for both
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
I'd spend more on a mic than the Chorus for better quality...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
So that'd be about only $180 if I got the Small Clone and an SM57. Would I need some kind of USB interface to hook into the PC?

I could use Audacity for the software. I have one of those 1/4 to 1/8 adapters for going into the mic slot on the PC but I heard that doesn't work so well.
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS
i dont know if you already have a reverb pedal, but if you dont, the Line 6 Verbzilla is an awesome buy. It added so much more to my music.
buy stealth plug, best recording solution if you're using a computer and you have a budget in mind...as for the chorus just try out a couple and choose what you like best...if you can't decide just buy a boss =P

also if you're not against multi-FX, try a Pod?
Quote by Jk3y
buy stealth plug, best recording solution if you're using a computer and you have a budget in mind...as for the chorus just try out a couple and choose what you like best...if you can't decide just buy a boss =P

also if you're not against multi-FX, try a Pod?

I would use something like that, but I really wanna capture my 5150's tone. I'm not against multi-FX at all, but I think the good pod would be out of my range.
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS