I need sum help wit that. I played a concert at my skool a few weeks ago and my friends told me i was too stiff. Bearing in mind this was my first time doing a concert, tips?
easy stuff: tap your foot...nod your head...makes a difference
bigger stuff: just walk around, not that hard to keep playing normally

(unless you are past all of this and need even bigger stuff)
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
dancing a little (pelvic thrust?) like John Frusciante. Get in to the music, man, and enjoy yourself.

or run around and go crazy like Slash.
rock head, twist guitar around and lif up while playing, strut, sway guitar with body...jump up and down....just have fun!
Watch a lot of Ted Nugent videos on YouTube. If you can do that, problem solved.
D:
Signature.
light yourself on fire and roll around in broken glass on stage. Throwing raw meat into the audience also helps.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Be Eric Johnson and stare at your guitar; f*** the audience.

Wow, I don't know what that was...

Anyhow, just like, tap your foot to the rhythm, or as mentioned, do pelvic thrusts. People like that.
A lot of people don't have much of a stage presence because they're just too scared they're gonna screw something up, or they have stage fright. It all comes in time if you're one of those people, but if you can get past that with some self-motivation, it's all pretty easy. Not saying you're one of those people TS, but just throwin that out there. If you just want more ideas for stage presence just watch a bunch of live vids on youtube, then just get pumped up before a show, and the rest is pretty obvious.
you can also make weird faces like you're having a seizure or something during a solo. you just really gotta get in the music and let it take hold of you and enjoy it, and the audience will sense your enjoyment and get in to it.
Quote by bowen
A lot of people don't have much of a stage presence because they're just too scared they're gonna screw something up, or they have stage fright. It all comes in time if you're one of those people, but if you can get past that with some self-motivation, it's all pretty easy. Not saying you're one of those people TS, but just throwin that out there. If you just want more ideas for stage presence just watch a bunch of live vids on youtube, then just get pumped up before a show, and the rest is pretty obvious.

I actually AM that kinda person. lol
Don't care about the crowd, just let yourself get lost in the music and act on those feelings.