Try it out, it's pretty fun

What's the most addicting online game you've ever played?
Last edited by [/Shread] at May 25, 2008,
Quote by aaron6890
nah im good, i thought this was a thread asking what the most addicting one was, because i'd say maplestory, i've never played it, because quite frankly it looks gay, but a friend of mine broke up with his girlfriend over it, then we made fun of him for it, good times.

Yeah, it was addicting for awhile. Not a proud time in my life.
Quote by FOCOrock
*reported*

STFU jesus christ is everyone on this forum a ****ing narc? who gives a ****!!!
Kingdom of Loathing is pretty awesome. Browser based, too, so there's no extra crap on your hard drive.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
I was half expecting to get Rick Roll'd.

Back when I was like 11, Runescape was addicting. But, I got bored of it really quickly.

But, although it's not an MMORPG, I say Starcraft: Brood War on battle.net is the most addicting online game ever.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
But now Runescape is faggy and homosexual. Yes, always cool when you're any age from 8-12. But instantly not coolio when you're 13-65. Then it's awesome again after that.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

I can't stand MMORPG's, they are so boring. I played WoW, which my friend said would have me hooked. Played for 10 minutes and I was done, never wanted to play them again.

And Runescape... eughh, those graphics sting my eyes, and I could grow a beard by the time that guy finishes chopping a tree down.
You think that's bad? Try filling your inventory with coal. Takes more patience than most 11 year olds have.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

Quote by aaron6890
nah im good, i thought this was a thread asking what the most addicting one was, because i'd say maplestory, i've never played it, because quite frankly it looks gay, but a friend of mine broke up with his girlfriend over it, then we made fun of him for it, good times.

My brother plays it all day long and only talks about that piece of shit.
I hate it. Sadly, I'm the one that introduced it to him. But even though I played it many times, I never passed the 17th level.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

MapleStory sickens me. That's all I have to say about it.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow