So I was practicing triads, and I'm doing A in second inversion, and I'm going up and then I'm going back down. And I hear this really familiar chord progression and it goes like this:
e---------------------------------
B--10--9--7-77777-7--9--10
G--11--9--7-77777-7--9--11
D--11--9--7-77777-7--9--11
A---------------------------------
E---------------------------------
And I was trying to figure this out, asked my cousin he says hes heard it but can't remember it, my dad says its Turn The Beat Around, I listened to it, and its not. So pit I ask you, what song is this from
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Last edited by ninja dude at May 25, 2008,
I Cum Blood
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
damnit....i knew that was coming...and not the blood...
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
wtf is with your string notation? is it an alternate tuning, or do you just not know your string notes?

its regular, I didn't tab the other strings for some reason
Jim Morrison
That's still wrong. It's supposed to be this...

e
B
G
D
A
E

EDIT: Upside down AND two strings are flipped.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

Quote by alex_13
GAH! upside down tab

im fixing it.....

edit: ok i fixed it...I don't know how to tab...
Jim Morrison
Come to think of it, that does sound familiar. But words escape me.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

to tell the truth, I think that's pretty generic. I'm sure there's tons of songs with those chords. we need some rhythm.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
That's a very common progression. Could be anything...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Its_Rock77
to tell the truth, I think that's pretty generic. I'm sure there's tons of songs with those chords. we need some rhythm.

kk its like
dun-dun-dun-d-d-d-d-d-dun-dun-dun
and im not tryin to make the duns match the note btw
Jim Morrison