im at my friends house and he doesnt believe taht brands of guitar like prs and washburn can look nice, so please post pictures of cool guitars that arnt : gibson, fender, epiphone bcrich and dean. quick he will beat me unless he sees good pictures
just search for the picture of that prs dargon guitar, the one with the sweet inlay across the whole body i think...
Some Gear:
Johnson acoustic electric
Schecter Damien 6
Gibson Faded Flying V
Big Muff, Crybaby 535Q, Metal Muff, Phase 90, Boss Equalizer, Boss Tuner
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
FRIEND?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaxhahahahahacxhhaahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by grunger
sigh* your friend is an idiot.

/thread

also, you know that big screen that you're looking at, and that rectangular thingy you punch your fingers down on? Well, you can use those to look up the insanely huge amount of guitar pictures the internet provides.
use yahoo or google image search???.....
or just go to their website. hahaha.

your friend is an idiot.
Last edited by leviticus_22953 at Aug 22, 2008,
PRS makes the most gorgeous instruments you can buy.
Quote by gilly_90
Hi, I'm looking for some fruit, I can't decide between apples and oranges.
Which one is better?
Thanks
Quote by Chorduroy
"your friend"

"Your friend."
Fender USA Telecaster
Laney VC30-210
Vox Wah
That's it :|
That is still a fragment. A complete sentence requires a verb, which that one is lacking.
hahah Its funny cause im his friend who doesnt like the guitars,Ive played a couple prs.Nothing special to me.Not a big Washburn fan either.So Dustin(ts) im gonna beat the **** outta you and dont ever reply to me as a 'Friend".Capishe?
The Hell Billy Rockers, yeah thats right, shameless promotion.
Quote by Chorduroy
"your friend"

thanks. kinda missed that one.

Quote by Tommy Lightning
hahah Its funny cause im his friend who doesnt like the guitars,Ive played a couple prs.Nothing special to me.Not a big Washburn fan either.So Dustin(ts) im gonna beat the **** outta you and dont ever reply to me as a 'Friend".Capishe?

that's very harsh.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Quote by dean.guitar.man
im at my friends house and he doesnt believe taht brands of guitar like prs and washburn can look nice, so please post pictures of cool guitars that arnt : gibson, fender, epiphone bcrich and dean. quick he will beat me unless he sees good pictures

Do a google image search you lazy bum.

*reported*
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com