A black VOX DA5 portable amp for sale. I hardly ever used the DA5, only to play by myself at my aunts house (occasionally on Saturdays), and to jam with my friend (using the amp as a vocal amp). I recently bought a bigger Crate amp, and no longer need the VOX. The volume of this amplifier is amazing, and the sound itself is crystal clear. Along with the amp, I will throw in an instrument cable (10 foot), a few brand new picks, and a headphone adapter. The amp will also be in it's original box and might have the instruction manual too.

Specs of the amp (copied from musican's friend...where I bought mine):
* .5W, 1.5W, or 5W selectable
* Number of Styles: 11
* Number of Effects: 11 plus noise reduction
* Signal Processing: 24-bit (both A/D and D/A conversion), 44.1 kHz sampling frequency
* Input/Output Jacks: INPUT, AUX IN, MIC INPUT, LINE/PHONE
* Power Amp Output: Maximum 5W RMS @ 8 ohms
* Speaker: 1 x 6.5 inch, VOX original (8 ohm)
* Power Supply: Six C batteries or the included AC adapter
* Current Consumption: 390 mA
* Dimensions: 10.51" x 7.05" x 10.51" (W x D x H)
* Weight: 7.72 lbs.

The amp is in excellent condition, and the cable has been used a bit...but it still works at par for any other cable out there. Also, I'm throwing in a headphone adapter. Musician's friend says that the amp can be used with headphones, but they fail to inform you that you need an adapter to use headphones. Finally, the amp is incredibly clear for vocals...Yes, you can use it for a mic amp, and it is honestly amazing. My friend and I almost dropped dead because we couldn't believe how great it sounded for vocals (needless to say, for guitar too).

Package includes:
-Amp
-Original Box
-10 foot instrument cable
-Amp power-supply chord
-Headphone adapter
-Picks

Price Asking:
$140.00 + Shipping, I will pay for shipping insurance

Musician's Friend Price:
$140.00 (not including a free cable, as many picks as they can find, and an adapter)

NOTE: I will ship it any way you want it, as long as you pay for the shipping (again, minus the insurance). Also, I'll ship to anywhere in the U.S.
Last edited by StJimmy88 at May 25, 2008,
I can guarantee that no one will buy it on here for $140. when that is the retail price, just because you throw in a cable and some picks.

word of advice, mark the price down a lot, or ask for offers.

free bump, btw
Would you want to do a trade?

Please?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I work in an independant music store, and I punt these to anyone who wants to listen.
They are honestly the best amp of that size and calibre - I personally love them.
On that note, FREE BUMP.
Well, $140...no, I'd like at least 130...I admit, I do want -not need- the money for a Nintendo DS...This is lame, but everyone around me has one and I feel left out...

So either a trade for a DS lite or just a buy for $130 would rock...I need a job
Having a certain handheld gaming device really doesn't matter too much. It'll just lose it's fun/cool factor in a matter of months, when it's outclassed by a new version/model.
I remember back when I was in grade school (late 90's), it was the thing to have a Game Boy Color. If you didn't have one, along with accessories and one or more Pokemon games, you weren't cool.
But, that only lasted for like a month. That's when a local kid had a sweet N64 setup, and N64's became the thing. Then it went over to PS1's, and it just kept going on from there.
That's why I like guitar stuff. I can spend 2 grand on an amp and not worry about new stuff coming out and outclassing it within months of the purchase.

I know, this isn't really the forum to really say that in , but it's true.

Now with me saying that, how about my offer? I have wahs and overdrive pedals.
I just realized that you PMed me, i'll contact you.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Last edited by darkarbiter7 at May 26, 2008,
So, basically you want more for the amp used than what it costs new. Sounds like an awesome deal!
bump for a great amp but lower the price a bit dude. i got mine for 130 new at GC.
Quote by WishIHadAGibson
You know youre a guitar player when you try to match the pitch of your guitar with a vacuum cleaner...

...mine's a Bb by the way...

OFFICIAL "DEAN PLAYERS UNITE" PLAYER #1
Hello everyone! Me again! Just letting you all know that I am selling the amp for $125 probably nobody will still buy it...but I am selling the exact same thing and you do need to include the shipping money. IN fact, how about $115? I really need money, and I no longer need a DS hah. So yeah, if you just want to be nice even...LET ME KNOW! Thanks.
Does that mean you would be willing to do a trade?

Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
Does that mean you would be willing to do a trade?

Unfortunately, still no. No hard feelings though...Unless of course you could trade me a vocal amp or speaker or something with a mic, then I'd consider.