Page 1 of 2
I have a really bad feeling about this guy. Ever since he came around I've had my eye on him. Basically, he kicked my dog last month, the bastard. Along with that, he he doesn't clean his yard, and he has parties at all hours of the night, making all kinds of noise when I have to get up for work in the morning, and the cops won't do anything besides tell them to keep it down.

Now, I can tolerate that, but what I can't tolerate is that he's been shouting at my girlfriend when she leaves for work, and sometimes he'll even come into the yard and harass her.

I have half a mind to beat the bastard back into the 1800s. She has called the cops, but due to only her and the guy knowing what happened, they can't do anything but give him a warning. I didn't see this but she told me what happened.

To top it off he's black.

I just needed to vent.

Thoughts/comments?
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by dullsilver_mike
He's herassing your girlfriend, chat with her then straighten the fellow out. There's no excuse for being outrightly disrespectful and nasty.

The guy's a complete bastard. He doesn't care what I have to say at all, and he just shouts at her when he sees her. He doesn't insult her or anything, but he does say some crude stuff apparently.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by Tirkaz
Hang that ******.

reeeported. That's uncalled for.

Oh yeah, set up a video camera in the window and get some clips of him doing it, then show that to the cops.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Wow,

you're a racist, seriously. Might want to keep that on the DL next time. This is the 21st century last time I checked.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Colgate Total
The guy's a complete bastard. He doesn't care what I have to say at all, and he just shouts at her when he sees her. He doesn't insult her or anything, but he does say some crude stuff apparently.

I didn't say that you should Say something to him... if you get me drift, I said straighten him out
if some dude was talking **** to my gf and yelling at her i would calmly walk over to his house with a baseball bat and have a nice chat with him and see where it went from there.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Lynch that nigga!
Psyche, I'm black.

Dude, ask your GF if she's Ok. File some harrasment claim with the cops. They should sort out this pickle.
Then lynch the nigga!
Quote by Sid McCall
reeeported. That's uncalled for.

Oh yeah, set up a video camera in the window and get some clips of him doing it, then show that to the cops.

If I did, it would be inadmissible as evidence. You can't film anyone without their consent. Even if you're filming a drug deal.

Canadian law is too god damned pussy.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

If you think you can take him fight his ass. Just walk up to him be like "you harassing my girlfriend" and by the way it sounds hes an asshole and will be like "yeah i was bitch what you gon do?" then you just blast him in the face and don't stop until he stops moving and can't even defend himself. Tell the cops it was self defense. ****er, he deserves it.
Quote by Colgate Total

Well if you can take him in a fight go nuts, but if he could beat you I wouldn't **** around with him physically.
Well, if I went over to his house and fight him, I'm not sure I could win. I mean the guy is bigger than me (not by much though). The dude is about 6'3, not to mention that his homeboys are always over with him, and I'd probably get my ass handed to me on a silver platter.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by SlashYourFug
I supported your argument until you mentioned that he's black. Burn in hell.

But yeah, you should kick his ass. Then hang yourself for being a racist son of a bitch.

Just because he mentioned the fact that the person is african american doesn't make him racist. He could hate the fact that he lives next to the stereotypical black man, and could feel that he is perpetuating a dangerous cycle.

Or, he could be a racist bastard...
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by Colgate Total
Well, if I went over to his house and fight him, I'm not sure I could win. I mean the guy is bigger than me (not by much though). The dude is about 6'3, not to mention that his homeboys are always over with him, and I'd probably get my ass handed to me on a silver platter.

so get five of your friends to go over with you and hand each of them a baseball bat. stop being a big vagina dude
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
Hit that n*gger with a molotov cocktail.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
so get five of your friends to go over with you and hand each of them a baseball bat. stop being a big vagina dude

They probably have guns too, or drugs, or both.

I'm the biggest of my friends, and I'm only 6'1, 210. I think I'd have a better chance at doing something than they would.

I can't help it.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

I bet he's out mugging old ladies right now.

Bah, I think I'm gonna get some mace for my girlfriend, or an anti-rape condom. =\
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by Colgate Total
They probably have guns too, or drugs, or both.

I'm the biggest of my friends, and I'm only 6'1, 210. I think I'd have a better chance at doing something than they would.

I can't help it.

hmmm...sounds like petty vandalism is in order then. got a few cans of spray paint sitting around? id bet the side of their house could use a couple coats of giant pictures of the male gentiles.

do they have a mailbox? well not anymore after you blow it up after lighting a M-80 inside of it.

oh they have a nice green lawn? well i bet pouring bleach on it in the shape of a penis so it turns all brown would fix that.

think creative
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
Yeah, I wouldn't get physical with him unless it was a serious circumstance which I don't know what that'd be.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
hmmm...sounds like petty vandalism is in order then. got a few cans of spray paint sitting around? id bet the side of their house could use a couple coats of giant pictures of the male gentiles.

do they have a mailbox? well not anymore after you blow it up after lighting a M-80 inside of it.

oh they have a nice green lawn? well i bet pouring bleach on it in the shape of a penis so it turns all brown would fix that.

think creative

He'd probably call the cops on me, and I'd end up in jail.

Maybe I should just lynch him...

Thanks though.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by SlashYourFug

But yeah, you should kick his ass. Then hang yourself for being a racist son of a bitch.

this.
more sig required.
This thread reminds me of this song:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JaLjwSpZ6Cs
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Colgate Total
He'd probably call the cops on me, and I'd end up in jail.

Maybe I should just lynch him...

Thanks though.

well if he has drugs, the last thing he is gonna do is call the cops.

and if youre sneaky enough, he wont know its you
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
well if he has drugs, the last thing he is gonna do is call the cops.

and if youre sneaky enough, he wont know its you

I don't know if he has drugs or not, most likely he does.

Maybe I should just ignore him, he'll go away.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by Tirkaz
Hang that ******.

This isn't /b/
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by Colgate Total
I have a really bad feeling about this guy. Ever since he came around I've had my eye on him. Basically, he kicked my dog last month, the bastard. Along with that, he he doesn't clean his yard, and he has parties at all hours of the night, making all kinds of noise when I have to get up for work in the morning, and the cops won't do anything besides tell them to keep it down.

Now, I can tolerate that, but what I can't tolerate is that he's been shouting at my girlfriend when she leaves for work, and sometimes he'll even come into the yard and harass her.

I have half a mind to beat the bastard back into the 1800s. She has called the cops, but due to only her and the guy knowing what happened, they can't do anything but give him a warning. I didn't see this but she told me what happened.

I just needed to vent.

Thoughts/comments?

video tape this stuff for proof and show that when you bring him to court or something...
Quote by ninja dude

This isn't /b/

There's a difference between a black man and a "nigga."

A black man is respectable, someone who works a legitimate job for his pay. This guy is a nigga. He's the most stereotypical, uneducated, annoying... Ugh. I hate him.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Sounds like.....

Thugnificent.

How old is this guy?
Nighty Night keep your butthole tight
Quote by AlexiSinergy
I heard my mom talking to her friend about going to a ****ing dildo party!
Quote by Colgate Total
There's a difference between a black man and a "nigga."

A black man is respectable, someone who works a legitimate job for his pay. This guy is a nigga. He's the most stereotypical, uneducated, annoying... Ugh. I hate him.

No. There isn't. That is just the accent used for the real word in certain parts of the country. It is the same damn word, which was created to describe all black people. Be quiet, quit stealing Chris Rock jokes. It isn't okay for non-blacks to say it. Really, they shouldn't say it, either. But it is their word now.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
No. There isn't. That is just the accent used for the real word in certain parts of the country. It is the same damn word, which was created to describe all black people. Be quiet, quit stealing Chris Rock jokes. It isn't okay for non-blacks to say it. Really, they shouldn't say it, either. But it is their word now.

Wtf are you talking about?

I'll say it all I want, as far as I'm concerned, if the bastard can be racist, than so can I.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by Colgate Total
Wtf are you talking about?

I'll say it all I want, as far as I'm concerned, if the bastard can be racist, than so can I.

That is like giving yourself a paper cut and trying to clean it out with a dull butter knife.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Colgate Total
Dude!

That bought a painful image to mind.

I'm good for that.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2