Well I've come to the conclusion that I will eventually get into a fight with another driver because of my road rage. When people ride my ass or cut me off I just want to slam into them GTA style. My most recent road rage story happened yesterday night.

So I go fill up my gas tank and then just started driving around listening to music. Some dude is on my ****ing ass and I got real pissed. So I sit at the stop sign for a solid five seconds then start to proceed slowly. The douche bag goes to pass me on the left and I couldn't help myself and just veered over to try and cut him off (yes my anger gets the best of me and I seriously almost rammed him). He gets up to like 50 in a 35 and there is a red light. I stop inches from his bumper and was motherf'ing him through my windshield making sure he could read my lips. I was seriously ready to fight him if he even got out of his car. So then I saw him look back and forth and no one was coming so he just went right through it. So it was actually funny at the end since he actually pussied out and ran. But it's weird because I don't have any real anger issues except when it comes to assholes on the road. Anyone have any good road rage stories???
You asshole.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

one question....do you have a baseball bat in your trunk??

if not sounds like you should put one in there
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I say that it's not road rage when someone is obviously being a totall asshole to you. Getting cut off by a bad driver is one thing, but when a guy purposefully rides your ass (and if it's prolonged it must be on purpose) I say it is well deserved.

If someone's riding my ass, especially on the highway, I always slow way down and then speed up when they try to pass. A few times, when they've gotten close enough and my car has been full of garbage, I've thrown a few handfuls of surprises at such nasty motorists.
When somebody tailgates me on a four-lane (two each direction) highway, since I drive the speed limit (I got my first ticket deferred, so I'm not gonna risk getting another), I get parallel with another car going the speed limit so the bitch can't pass. Then I stay parallel with him for as long as I like. Occasionally, I'll pull a bit ahead until the tailgater gets behind me, then slow down again and go parallel with the speed limit guy. Ah, it's great fun.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
one question....do you have a baseball bat in your trunk??

if not sounds like you should put one in there

yeah i would need one too because i'm 5'9" and only like 135 lbs hahaha. if the guy knew how much bigger he was than me he woulda stuck around but i still woulda fought his ass i don't care.
I just slam on my brakes when someone is riding right on my bumper, if they hit me, its there fault and they owe me the money.
Quote by rockr09
I just slam on my brakes when someone is riding right on my bumper, if they hit me, its there fault and they owe me the money.

i would do the same if my insurance wouldn't go up.
My parents always tell me that my road rage is going to land me in jail.

At least there won't be any shitty drivers there.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson