This thread is dedicated to funny moments on school field trips. So I guess I'll start things off

Once my friend was being a dick and messing with me by saying things like "Dude, what if the buses(we were going to see a play)were held hostage and we were all killed?" And him knowing I get scared easy, kinda got freaked out by that. And on the way back we were turning and he turns around and says to me "Oh...my...god....Dude...the bus is truing around...they're gonna take us to the killers" i reply with "No, not to the killers. THEY'RE TAKING US BACK TO GERMANY!!!!" Because we just had a discussion on Indiana Jones. Only a few people got it.
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
On my final trip of the year before I graduated, we went to a paintball range, and one of the attendants there tried to Jew me out of $10...

Exciting.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
When I was in first grade (6 years old) our class went on a trip to a pumpkin farm, and everybody got to take home a pumpkin with them. On the way back on the bus, me and a couple other guys were using the stems like joysticks and pretending to be fighter planes. It was pretty awesome.

... lame I know nothing interesting ever happens on field trips
i snuck off from ropes course on our week-long sports camp to go fap in the bathroom of our cabin while everyone else was out doing activities?
I named my acoustic guitar Paris, cause' its got a big hole
We went on a rugby tour. For you yanks rugby is like a more hardcore version of football, so anyway one of the fat kids on our team bought a whole kit bag of food. So we started chucking it out of the top of the coach on the motorway (again highway for yanks) and so bits of chicken were flying onto car bonnets and then they wipped out a quiche, chucked the whole thing out of the bus and it got stuck on. But also on school we've called prostitutes up and ordered them to places called up fishing magazines and told them we've caught a mermaid, crammed as many people as we can usually about behind large easily breakable artifacts at museums.
I dry-humped my cabin leader (she was female, to all that are wondering ) at 6th grade camp.

Yeah...

And I made it look like I was orally pleasuring a Virgin Mary statue in this class picture of our museum field trip.
Blarghuh Highum Doogin

Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.
well once We took a trip to a Heart musem thingy that talks about hearts and stuff

Lame i know

but my teacher had a heart attack and we got to go home YEY!!!

to Mon the fraser

The All blacks OWN!!!

we need more Rugby out here in the states
We went on a trip to Manchester Uni for some lectures last year.

On the way back, the Motorway was closed so we had to go down some dodgy A-roads. Anyway, going down this windy bit of road, the driver swerved to avoid a large bird (pheasent or something like that) and about a second later a huge articulated lorry came round the corner at us...

Basically, if we had arrived at the bird a second later, we would have had a face full of lorry.
When i was doing Duke of Edinburugh Award, my friend did a dr Zoidberg impression while going down a steep hill, with a huge bag on his back. inevitably he started runnning and couldnt stop and ended up whacking his knee on a rock falling over and landing next to a rotting sheep carcass.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
We robbed this kids' backpack (he was like 13) we poured the contents of it out to see if he had taken my friends' shoes (yeah, fun times). However what came out was like 10 packets of condoms and a dildo. To say the least we practially pissed ourselves.
Quote by mon_the_fraser
We went on a rugby tour. For you yanks rugby is like a more hardcore version of football, so anyway one of the fat kids on our team bought a whole kit bag of food. So we started chucking it out of the top of the coach on the motorway (again highway for yanks) and so bits of chicken were flying onto car bonnets and then they wipped out a quiche, chucked the whole thing out of the bus and it got stuck on. But also on school we've called prostitutes up and ordered them to places called up fishing magazines and told them we've caught a mermaid, crammed as many people as we can usually about behind large easily breakable artifacts at museums.

Ive tried the fishing magazine one lol, but i said i had caught an angler fish in the Mersey . But i shall try the prozzies
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
A bird crap on one of the kids in my group back in middle school

Once I had to hold a piss in for 3 hrs. while up in the mountains. Not funny, just horrible.
Quote by hazzmatazz
We robbed this kids' backpack (he was like 13) we poured the contents of it out to see if he had taken my friends' shoes (yeah, fun times). However what came out was like 10 packets of condoms and a dildo. To say the least we practially pissed ourselves.

this ones the best hahaha
My name is Danny. Call me that.