Hi

I have a question about Distortion and Overdrive Pedals.

I play an Epiphone Les Paul Standard and a Power Beat DH-25 (does anyone know this brandmark, i think this is very "underground") amp. But often I plug my guitar direct in the PA System and that's why I need a pedal for "dirty" sound.

I play mostly elder stuff like blues, classic rock and sometimes a bit hard rock.

Which pedal would you recomend me?

PS: my budget is unfortunately not very big and in Switzerland all this Stuff is f***ing expensive.
i don't really know what to suggest, what is your budget?
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
ts7/9?
Gear
Fender MIA Stratocaster (Sunburst)
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S
the most popular pedals would be the big muff pie, ibanez tube screamers, boss ds1or the ds2 turbo, boss od1 etc there all good and there all used by various artists so i suggest you check out sound samples on the internet and c which ones you prefer.

ps- are you a roger federer fan? how big of a 'star' is he in switzerland?
I adore my Big Muff.
"I sorta don't trust anyone who doesn't like Led Zeppelin"
-Jack White
Yes we all are Roger Federer Fans! I think in Switzerland everyone knows him. And unfortunately in Switzerland we don't have very much good sport(wo)men, because its a little country so the ones we have are really adored (Hope you understand my English).

Yes, i looked for a few samples and on youtube, but I could not decide till yet. I want them all:-)
ok cool thanks!and ya your english is fine. i hope he gets back to his best and finally beats nadal in paris!.... i actually didnt mean for you to look on youtube i meant for you to look on the manufacturers sites. I know boss has very good samples on their website not sure about the others. Well if i was buying one i would get the ibanez ts9(its the green one i think) but its very expensive.