I'm looking for an EQ pedal.
so far I know of:
MXR M-108 Ten Band Graphic EQ
Boss GE-7 Equalizer Pedal
MXR M-109 6-Band Graphic EQ

are there any others? whats the best out of these 3?
I have the 10 band MXR and it's probably the best EQ on the market without going to very high prices; the danelectro fish n' chips is also a very good budget solution

Check out harmony central through, there's plenty of reviews on various EQs
Danelectro Fish N Chips FTW. Sounds great, and you can buy like 3 of them for the price of the others you mentioned.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Your crappy amp achieved a purposely crappy tone? I'll alert the presses.
the MXR 10 band is the best on the market short of 16 and 32 band rack units IMO.

the Fish n' Chips is ok, but the MXR is to my ears a lot better.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I'm getting a Fish N Chips by at least 1/6 of the M108, I think by price I will go for the Fish N Chips.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Jackson Kelly KE3

Strymon El Capistan
RMC4 Picture Wah
Sunface BC-108
Fulltone OCD
MXR M-108
ISP Decimator
Bad Monkey
Danelectro Fish & Chips

Peavey ValveKing 112:
-Celestion Vintage 30
The GE7 is a little noisy.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
MXR 6 band would be good but you might as well just buy the 10 band as it isn't much more expensive
Don't forget to look on ebay/craigslist or anything similar for used items; I got my 10 band MXR on Ebay for about £50, in mint condition, saving over 50%, I got very lucky
I love my 10-Band. I'd even consider getting another if I had the money as there are so many useful settings.
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
I was in the same dilemma but my Dad went to the USA on business and got my 10-band there for cheaper. The Fish n Chps is meant to be a great EQ though.

The gain slider on the MXR is pretty useful as well.
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
i agree with the 10 band, it would also depend on your other gear, i wouldnt buy the cheap fish n chips like people recomend if you have good quality gear, and i probably wouldnt spend the money on a 10 band if i was useing something like an mg, the ge7 changed the tone in my amps quite a bit when it wasnt turned on, sounded fine in the loop when it was on though
Well the fish n' chips is the cheap alternative as an EQ, but it's very good for it's price, just the 10 band is the much higher quality one, but also comes at a premium; if you can get it from foreign lands or used then you'd make a great saving but it's a very good tool in that it lets you competely play with the tone without adding anything you don't want there, it's also suprisingly small