where is it?
Quote by centorium

i love green day,sure they're mostly power cords but for begginer,good they are
Quote by PlayMadness
Spent too much time in the talk like Yoda thread, you have.

where is it?
Quote by tymatt67
kinky = using a feather , perverted = using whole chicken.

Where is it?
TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
Where is it?
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Good cover. The vocals were excellent and both the high and low parts were well done. They were on key and fit well with the song. Guitar work was good too but I guess it's not the hardest song ever. It was a little fast but overall very nice job.
oh wow, your voice was pretty on target, good job ha.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
thanks, i dont know why it has so much lag, on my comp its fine but when it goes up on you tube it just fcuk's up.
I like the higher/louder singing a lot better than the lower/quieter spots. Thats all I can really say, it was pretty decent and I see a lot of potential for you two as a band.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
i love blink, and that was really good, you got a good voice man.
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
I have had no problems. Mostly because I am Jesus.
ye i think the guitar was a bit too loud in the 1st verse, and voice not loud enough, but in the song the 1st verse is sung in that sort of way so.
critting as i listen...basically your voice sounds good but you need to project more in the beginning cause i cant here you...when you finally do sing louder you're trying to hard to sound like blink-182...so try to sound like yourself more...good though
ye i think thats the thing sometimes us brits try to sound american lol.
Watch your pitch, especially in the lower register. Overall it was pretty good though. I think with some practice and a better way to record you two could do a really good version of that song.
I liked your voice, just needs some tweaking in small spots. The guitar was pretty much spot on, just needs to be slowed down a tiny bit. It would give this song the more ominous, slowed down, spooky feel that I get when I listen to it if you slowed down some. But great job overall.

Crit me if you would, please: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=880809
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.