yo, im sick of ****ing monstered size youth. chilling out at a party down in the richland district, and once again these private school jocks allways starting fights over the littlest of ****. they outnumbered me and two bros, 9 to 3. we all walked off pretty beat up,. now we've got the choice, we could pickt eh main offenders out and do teh wolf pack thing, but that wouldn';t make me better then them, or i could get suited up with banaglava and gloves and jump these cats with a stell bat. whats going to hapen to this youth violence.
1) Sit in a dark room.
2) Listen to some "anger music", for me it would be suicide silence or Lamb of God.
3) Think about what your going to do to those twats, think about it long and hard
4) Go take them all out one by one, leaving the leader to last

...Its how Seagal would do it
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
Dude, isnt it obvious?

*FALCON PUNCH!!!*

You get the idea
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Last edited by USCENDONE BENE at May 25, 2008,
Folks, I have been studying 'Idiot' for a while now, and I may be able to translate this.

Hi, I'm sick of f ucking large sized young people. Chilling out at a party in Richland District, when once again these private school... underwear? always come and start fights over small crap. They outnumbered me and two brothers, 9 to3. We all walked off pretty badly injured. Now we've got the choices:
We could pick the main offenders out and do the wolf pack thing, where we gang up on them, but that wouldn't make me better than them. Or I could get suited up with a banaclava and gloves and jump on these cats with a steel bat.
What is going to happen to this young people's violence?

... Now that I can understand what you're saying...

I really don't know what to say.. First you say you're gonna beat them up, then you say 'whats gona happen to this youth violence'.. :S
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
LastTrainToCool... great name, but you know what, I think you missed that particular means of transport.
What the hell's a "banaclava"?

Is it like a bananaphone?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult

i think he means a bandana..

but i translated it into 'banaclava' cause he put 'banagalava' or something like that..
Carmel is hawt
i think he meant balaclava as in the hat thing that covers all your face like what bank robbers and that wear
^ i think its balaclava.. they are those black things that cover your whole face

what wooftang said
Quote by Yakult

You might make them laugh to death I guess
Quote by ralph wiggum
^ i think its balaclava.. they are those black things that cover your whole face

what wooftang said

well im only human! im allowed to make mistranslations!
Carmel is hawt
Dead Man's Shoes them. Watch that film, best revenge film ever in my opinion, like Taxi Driver in rural England. Grim, bleak, brutal, sad but even darkly hilarious.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
First, you get the money.
Then, you get the power.
Then, you get the women.

Then, you kill everyone else.
Or get shot in the back with a 12 gauge.
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
I think we should make a film out of this story. It could star Edward Norton, Angelina Jolie, Sandra Bullock and the entire cast of Minority Report. It could be directed by Peter Jackson, and the musical score would be composed entirely by a prodigical toddler with some tuning forks.

I'd see that movie.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
provoke them again to start a fight, get a bit beaten up and call the cops and during the fight, smuggle some drugs into their house/car or whatever and watch them get taken to prison ^^
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.