ZOMG! I loved it!
I'm sitting here right now trying to learn some of the stuff! Good job!
Check my profile for seeing my avatar a little bit bigger... u won't regret... it is no waste of seconds... ten seconds of your life... 30 heart punches of 1 000 000 000.
That's the spirit!!
ahh cheers!

i gave recording it a go

www.myspace.com/themessianproject

but since no-ones really interested in being in a band or anything with me i had to record the bass and guitars in myself

oh yeh, i put a bit of strings on this one, and a choir. the vocals are shocking though, thinking of keeping this an instrumental band. oh and a glockenspiel is on there.

i'm 18 btw
Last edited by megadethdefying at May 25, 2008,
Quote by megadethdefying
ahh cheers!

i gave recording it a go

www.myspace.com/themessianproject

but since no-ones really interested in being in a band or anything with me i had to record the bass and guitars in myself

omg, I love the recording!
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
impressive recording, for the roughness of the sound its pretty damn good, the song gels together much better in recording than i thought it as i was about to say somethings about the gp version which i didnt think sounded good but you pulled it all aff.
wow , i really like this , one thing i just had to moan theres a part where you change pretty often between left and right almost every second note , maybe youi could change this into a riff running from left to right and back again to make it get the feeling of surrounding someone , thats the only thing , really great job !

Please feel free to also crit my Progressive Metal Intro
Sounds like everyone is impressed, can you put it in Guitar Pro 4 so I can hear it?
Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"

Quote by Lefty7Stringer
killswitch engage has some dissonant riffs, they're kind grindcore tho