In light of seeing great finds by people on this site, I wonder, what is the best way to find a pawnshop thats likely to have a good guitar/bass in it?

Location, neighborhood, anything you can think of

or is it pure luck?
My Gear:
MIM Jazz fretless
180W Ashdown 12"
GAS:
NOTHING
Quote by InvaderRen
In light of seeing great finds by people on this site, I wonder, what is the best way to find a pawnshop thats likely to have a good guitar/bass in it?

Location, neighborhood, anything you can think of

or is it pure luck?

That.
There is no formula for finding the perfect pawn shop. You'll have to just check each and every one of them.
wait for a music store robbery then a few weeks later after the heat is off check your local pawn shop.
Quote by filthandfury
Keep checking regularly?
yep
just walk in look around and ask to play the guitars. if they have several guitars they're boud to have amps you can plug into. just be advised you may have to do minor work on an instrument to get it just right.
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
yeah, pure luck really.

You need a combo of an ignorant guitar seller who doesnt realise he has a great guitar, and an ignorant pawn shop owner who also doesnt really and so sells it cheap...
Ask the guy who owns the shop if he would contact you if any guitars come in.

Quote by 05t16
I changed my avatar, too.

wtf is going on with those avatars anyway? (sorry for highjack)
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
Some pawnshops will just sell new C-class knock off guitars.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror