Hi.

My acoustic guitar is full maple, and my dunlop lemon oil can't be used on maple.

So how can i clean this fretboard? It has not been cleaned for about 30 years.
Har nånn egentli vorri langt sjøl om bestemt sæ for å bruk t å me gå å vill å gjør sjå mer lik?
even softer would be a credit card or guitar pick for gunk, and then guitar polish and rag to get the rest.

on finished surfaces, like maple, oil spreads around and stains, so polish is the way to go.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
So, what polish?
Har nånn egentli vorri langt sjøl om bestemt sæ for å bruk t å me gå å vill å gjør sjå mer lik?
Quote by Horlicks
Guitar Polish

hmm... i guess i'll have to visit a guitar store for that.

Any alternatives? The nearest guitar shop is about $70 and 3 hours trainride away..
Quote by perkristian876

Any alternatives? The nearest guitar shop is about $70 and 3 hours trainride away..

D: that's sad. I feel for you...but seriously, that sucks
Quote by perkristian876

Well maybe if you were a rockstar you wouldnt be having this issue? Think about that.
Quote by perkristian876

order online?
If its got thick dirt, use a credit card, then once its cleared use a all purpose cleaner and an old rag = Good as new.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95