Hey guys.
I found an old Squier Strat wasting away in my school's band room, and I took it home, put some new strings on it, fed it, and it's now resting in one of my spare guitar stands.

Shh! It's sleeping!

I'm gonna put a new neck, pups, and pickguard on it, and turn a horrible wretch that wouldn't make it backstage with me into a shining beauty - like My Fair Lady.

Enough jibber-jabber, the volume knob is stripped, so it got rid of it. I was thinking of putting a kickass red chickenhead knob in its place, would that fit?
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
My cousin was in a band back in High school, and their drummer stole his entire kit from the school, one piece a time. He didn't get all of it as I remember, but he managed to somehow get a kick, snare, hi-hat, at least one Tom, with one crash cymbal. They did their first studio sessions with that kit as I remember.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Quote by nightraven
should be possible, i've seen strats with them on. i don't like the idea though

and are you sure you're allowed to nick the school's instruments?
sure.
all schools in the US allow students to nick the band instruments.

on topic: you can probably find some that are made for split shafts, but most are made for solid shafts and have a setscrew. while the ones with a setscrew will work, they tend to tilt when the screw is tightened.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Sweet.
Not only have I rescued the Strat, but I also made off with an amp from the school.
Nothing huge, just a 15w bass combo. Sucks ass for bass, but it's great with guitar.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
IT WILL WORK

The other day i was just messing around, and I decided to take some chicken head knobs off my vox, and put them on my strat

It looked dumb, but it worked
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808