I say UK but I really mean England/Wales. Preferably in/near the SW.

I've been to Mansons and they're pretty good but their range isn't the biggest.
American Deluxe maple board Strat
Hot Rod Deluxe
Fulltone Fulldrive II mosfet
GAK's in Brighton (complete opposite of NW, its the SE)
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
^ indeed.

oxford guitar gallery is pretty good. so's guitar guitar (scotland or newcastle). machinehead in hitchin (north london/hertfordshire) is pretty good too.

sounds great has good stock on their website, but i've never been. ditto jam guitars and charlie chandlers (and chandlers, those are two different shops with the same name).

probably more i haven't heard of since i'm not english.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yeah thats the thing with mansons, they arent great for amps and theyre pricey too. Where do u live exactly.
Fender Deluxe Strat HSS
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Orange Rocker 30 Combo
Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem
Roland Microcube
Boss Micro BR
Korg Pitchblack
EHX Holy Grail
Hohner 3/4 Classical