hey has anyone seen and/or played the 2 new epiphone models , they look really fast

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-EM-2-Prophecy-EX-Electric-Guitar-with-Stopbar-Tailpiece-515614-i1395591.gc
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-Futura-Prophecy-FX-Electric-Guitar-with-Floyd-Rose-Tremolo-515616-i1391961.gc
the second one i think is a remake of an older modle called the futra, and obviously has its roots in the explorer body type, but im not sure if thye play all that well, anyone know if they do
I think the Explorer one is pretty damn nice and very good value judging from the specs though I've not had chance to play one yet.

That other one... *shudder*
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
The futra is an amazing guitar. I have played it many times, and I think my bandmate is going to get one on sale monday at Guitar Center!
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
Why would someone willingly create something as ugly as the Prophesy

Honestly!

I'm actually upset about that, wow.
Is that an OFR? If so, Goddamn.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
the prophecy isn't exactly a new model. It looks like a coronet with active pickups and the other one looks like a retarded explorer.

hardly new or groundbreaking
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Oh this series of guitars could have been great. but no.

The Explorer would have been awesome but they screwed it up completely by changing the front horn. Retards.
Quote by Nutman69
i think ur gonna get flamed pretty bad.

Gear:
Peavey 5150 Combo
LTD MH-1000 NT
Schecter 007 Elite
Line 6 Pod XT Live
I really like the first one i have to play it i would like it to own if i liked it that was.

(made no sense)
Gear
Fender Stratocaster MIM
Jackson DX10
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (neck: Seymour Duncan Jazz, Bridge: Seymour Duncan Distortion)
Marshall Mg50dfx
Digitech Metal Master
Crybaby 535Q
The EM is an oooooooolllllld model.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece