My next purchase is between either a S7320 or the Boss RT-20 (since DLS Rotosim is impossible to find in vancouver). Which one should i go with first? Or should I go for an even better tube amp, or additional mods on my Blues Junior? I am very fond of my Blues Junior with twin-mod and cathode follower mod right now.
Ibanez SA-120 (ed.2006)
BluesJr 1996-B + cathode follower + texas Heat
Crate CPB150
Homemade 4 x 10 cab Bass closeback
Metal Muff
what do you think you need the most? if you've done amp mods, odds are you're more knowledgeable already than 99% of everyone on this site...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Because 99% of the time whenever anyone ask "should I get a certain effect or certain guitar", People will say something liek "You do not have a good amp. Get a good tube amp."
Ibanez SA-120 (ed.2006)
BluesJr 1996-B + cathode follower + texas Heat
Crate CPB150
Homemade 4 x 10 cab Bass closeback
Metal Muff
Have you thought about maybe just a pickup swap for your SA-120 and then maybe the RT-20. Just something to think about.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by Jestersage
Because 99% of the time whenever anyone ask "should I get a certain effect or certain guitar", People will say something liek "You do not have a good amp. Get a good tube amp."

yeah, but that's to guys new to playing whom we're just trying to steer in the right direction. considering you've done some mods, as i said, you probably know more than most of the people here. including me.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Jestersage

Usually that's something like "Should I get EMG's or Blackouts?" when the guy has a crappy guitar and a Spider 3 or something. From what I've heard, the Blues Junior is a pretty good amp.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.